viernes, 27 de febrero de 2009

It's a wrap.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


This wrap-thing is the best. My brother and his wife gave it to me for my birthday last year. I'm one of those 'difficult' people to shop for. I tend to take back to the store almost everything i get, but not because i don't like it, but because of the curiosity of what else i can find. Luckily, i decided to keep this. It's really versatile, because it's pretty long. Today i wore it cross on the front and tied at the back.

I cut my hair a few days ago. I used to have super long hair, it almost reached my lower back. I started to think about chopping it off a few months ago... changes aren't necessarily bad, so i went for it.  I'm still getting used to it though, i had it cut twice because i wasn't really sure about how the first cut looked.


----------


El año pasado mi hermano y su mujer me regalaron este 'wrap-thing' para mi cumpleaños. Soy de esas personas a las que los demás categorizan como 'difícil' a la hora de regalarle algo, generalmente porque "tiene todo". Admito que el 98% de las veces que me regalan algo, voy al locar a cambiarlo o por lo menos a ver qué más hay. No porque no me guste lo que me dieron, sino porque me da muchísima curiosidad con qué otras cosas me podría encontrar. 


Akiabara wrap; Paula Cahen d'Anvers tank; Kosiuko denim shorts; Gap sandals; Forever 21 bag; random bracelets.


23 comentarios:

Brown and Cappuccino dijo...

this is a cardigan or a sweat?
lovely outfit

kiss***

Márcia

Lesley dijo...

I like the simplicity of this outfit! It looks great!

Elizabeth dijo...

i love the whole outfit
white always looks so nice!

ediot dijo...

i simply adore this outfit. its so cute. you look fantastic and the pics are great. have a great weekend

Baybay Mama dijo...

i love the wrap sweater...so cute.

Couture Carrie dijo...

Beautiful, darling!

xoxox,
CC

cloe dijo...

Me gusta tu estilo! El look que más me ha gustado es el de las botas con falda negra y camiseta blanca, genial!!
besos

FASHION CHALET dijo...

I love those bracelets and funky shots, you always take great pictures. Thanks for the comments.

I speak Spanish as well. :]

xx

Lise dijo...

lovely outfit!

PrincessImp. dijo...

I love this outfit...I couldn't tell that it was a wrap. I thought it was a drapey top..nevertheless, you look so refreshing and light that I am starting to miss summer :)

Trish dijo...

I'm so jeliz with your legs!! So hot looking! :)

Dija dijo...

That top is lovely! It looks like the material would feel so soft. :)

Anónimo dijo...

I love how comfortable your clothes but you really look cool and very stylish! :P

Anónimo dijo...

I absolutely love that bracelet/necklace--it looks great with the outfit and I can only image the other looks you can create with it. Glad you kept it!

Gloria C. dijo...

haha
I'm one of those difficult to shop for individuals as well.

I've been interested in getting one of those wrap cardi's because it has both the structure I like as well as the light serene feel that I wish to obtain.

V. nice outfit :)

p.s.

I nominated your blog for an award, please pass it on!

Nia dijo...

thanks darling!
you're too sweet!

Syed dijo...

That wrap is simply gorgeous, and I love all the bracelets.

Jessica dijo...

yes i love those wrap-tings too ! Yours especially

Gracie dijo...

I love it all, especially the bracelets!

Ain Parfait dijo...

i have something similar in terms of silhouette. they really are the perfect pieces since they just drape so effortlessly!

hannah dijo...

i love this ensemble. it looks amazing!

you are stunning by the way.

LF dijo...

great jewelry!

chauss dijo...

this wrap looks smoooooshy fabulous. :)