martes, 17 de febrero de 2009

Count basic.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


I wouldn't have expected today to be as sunny as it was. Especially after yesterday's weather. 

These are some of my favorites pieces of my closet. I could wear this tank everyday. It comes in white, black & gray, and it's one of the most comfortable tops i've ever own. When i realized how perfect it was and wanted to buy a couple more, it was sold out.

I've been looking for a pair of super skinny jeans for a long time. I didn't seem to have any luck until i got my hands in these BDGs. The fit is fantastic, the wash is one of my favorites... they're almost too perfect; oh how i regret not buying an extra pair....

These shoes are one of the most impulsive buys i have on my list. They're a whole size too big, but i still had to have them.


----------


Podría vestirme así todos los días: jeans, remera blanca, zapatos. Es tan básico y tan versátil al mismo tiempo. Podés agregarle cosas y hacer que se vea completamente diferente. Sin duda son algunas de las prendas más preciadas que tengo.


BCD jeans; Ay Not Dead tank; Nine West shoes; Forever 21 necklace.

12 comentarios:

Elizabeth dijo...

I LOVE the shoes, and I always do that as well! buy shoes that i love even if they are too big haha

Caroline dijo...

those shoes are so fun!

Ain Parfait dijo...

love your shoes!! its like mirrors on your feet :)

Syed dijo...

Those shoes are absolutely perfect - love them!! And the necklaces look wonderful :)

TEXTSTYLES dijo...

wow love your style!
and those shoes. i die.
gorgeous

*bisous*

VanessasRunway dijo...

You have great style! love the blog.

Stephanie dijo...

Those shoes are perfect!!!!!

Mimmi Magia dijo...

crazy shoes! i love them

Kim dijo...

I like ittttttt

JEYQ dijo...

killer wedges.

L. dijo...

great shoes!

Posh & Silly dijo...

I LOVE THAT SHOES!!!! ME ENCANTAN!!