jueves, 19 de febrero de 2009

What i love.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Today was a pretty productive day. I spent my afternoon painting a chair my mom bought for my 1-year-old niece. I think it's gonna look pretty sick when it's done. I haven't done much painting since i was a little kids and i was really into crafts.

I may come across as pretty boring with all these black & white outfits, but the thing is that i love these colors, both together and separated. 

I found these boots at Target last month and instantly wanted them. For some reason i hesitated for a while about getting them, until my boyfriend practically made me buy them. That's why i love him so much!


PS. Thank you so much to the ones that take the time to leave a little comment!


----------


Debo parecer aburrida con toda esta ropa en blanco y negro. Pero la verdad es que me encantan estos colores, tanto juntos como separados. Son básicos, como el gris. Y es básico para cualquiera tener prendas así y combinarlas entre sí sin ningún problema. 

Estas botitas son lo más; no pude esperar a que haga frío para usarlas.


Paula Cahen D'Anvers tank; Como quieres que te quiera skirt; Target boots; Forever 21 watch, bracelet & necklace.

21 comentarios:

chauss dijo...

hi s, you have a blog! yay! :) let's do link exchange. plse link me as ckparis on your list.

Anónimo dijo...

Love your outfit !!! <3
i adore your blog !

Lesley dijo...

I really like your boots! I might have to go pick up a pair soon! :-)

chauss dijo...

back atcha!

Miranda dijo...

you've such nice legs :)
i love how simple this is

Elizabeth dijo...

i always love your outfits! very cute! :-)

&& i love the boots!

Rylie dijo...

thank you, I'm glad you liked it.
And I have to say I love your style, and the use of black and white, you wear them well.
And the boots are like the last piece of the puzzle.

Anónimo dijo...

adorable outfit!

Riina dijo...

ohh, i LOVE your skirt, it's sooo cute !

Trish dijo...

Ooh. I love it too!! :) Really.
By the way, you look really pretty!! :)

Theresa dijo...

loooove this outfit! especially the boots! I've got similar ones but in black and your brown(?)ones just rock!

Syed dijo...

Those necklaces look wonderful, and I adore the skirt :)

Ain Parfait dijo...

omigosh!! i was eyeing those boots!! great buy :)!!!

HoneyBunny dijo...

I love the outfit! it's gorgeous! I adore black and white outfits..they're so classy!

ivoreece dijo...

Your outfit reminds me a little bit on Carrie Bradshaw... it looks very nice! :)

VanessasRunway dijo...

Really? Those are target boots?! I love em! As well as the necklace! ;)

Have a lovely weekend!

Song of Style dijo...

hello beautiful,
i am super flattered that u like my style cus i like urs!
and ur super gorgeous!

Nia dijo...

you're so pretty! i love the boots

Rosanna dijo...

oooh great blog! love your boots!

would you like to exchange links??

www.littlemissdressup.com

ediot dijo...

absolutely LOVE your blog. and your great outfits. dig this.
have a great weekend. thanks for stopping by me- so that i can find you :)

FASHION CHALET dijo...

The skirt, and necklace. LOVE!! =] \x