sábado, 14 de febrero de 2009

Welcome.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


I registered this blog long ago believing i'd start it right away. Like in most cases, i didn't. I over-thought it, i wrote stuff, i erased stuff, i took pictures but didn't like them... so it never really had the opportunity to take off. Today i'm finally giving the blog-thing an opportunity. Wish me the best!


PS. Happy Valentine's Day to all! xo.


----------


Era hora de darle uso a esto.


Forever 21 dress; Como quieres que te quiera shorts; Gap sandals.

9 comentarios:

Belowen dijo...

Yay! I'm so happy to see you blogging! <33 I'm going to link you now :) xx B

FASHION CHALET dijo...

I didn't know you had a blog. Thanks for your comment. Lovely top! =]

xx

Ain Parfait dijo...

Thank you so much for your comment! I can't wait to see your next outfits! :)

Kim dijo...

Beautiful! Love it :))))

Unknown dijo...

You look beautiful. Good luck with the block!!! Wish you the best.

My friend and I also just started a blog. Check it out

www.modernantoinette.blogspot.com

xoxo
Stephanie

Unknown dijo...

As you can see i'm illiterate tonight. I oviously meant blog. Sorry

Toni dijo...

this is such a cute dress! i love how tan you are. it makes me miss summer. :) and thanks for your comment!

toni

Syed dijo...

Love the detailing on that dress, it looks like a butterfly :) And the sandals look great!

Anónimo dijo...

OMG... this dress is super! I looked at it at the F21 site and wouldn't even have thought twice about taking a look at it at first. Sigh... it looks way better on you.

I was wondering too, you live in Argentina? Yet, you get items from F21 and UO... do you order them online? UO has really ridiculous shipping fees.