domingo, 15 de marzo de 2009

Simpático.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


Yesterday i went to a local music/design/film/etc. festival to see Tan Biónica (a friend-band) perform. They got pretty lucky because ten minutes after their show ended, it began to rain. Later me, Pat and some of our friends went out to grab a bite and some drinks. We ended up going to see another band perform, so the night ended up kind of late. 

I'm not someone who goes out that often, but i had a great time last night. I guess that when you're surrounded with the right kind of people, you get to enjoy yourself.


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Today's outfit is nothing special, i didn't leave the house but to have breakfast with Pat. We always go to this little place around the corner called Natural Deli, which has the most perfect scrambled eggs i've tried. We kind of made it out signature breakfast :)


Marshall's leggings; ribbed tank; Target boots.


>> The task of the week of today was: allow yourself to have a lazy Sunday. Ok, so achieved this. I've been having a lazy WEEK! So i gotta drag myself to get some school stuff done now. 

So, i didn't get all seven tasks done, but i tried to do my best. It was fun!


----------


Ayer fui a Código País, un festival de música/cine/diseño/etc. local, a ver tocar Tan Biónica (banda amiga). La verdad que la organización dejó algo que desear. Estaba como todo puesto por ahi, sin mucha señalización ni orden. Pero está bien, que se yo. El show estuvo genial, aunque corto para mi gusto. Después decidimos ir a comer y tomar algo por ahí, para terminar en el Roxy viendo tocar a Cuentos Borgeanos. 

No soy de salir mucho, pero puedo afirmar que anoche la pasé genial. Cuando te rodeas con las personas indicadas, todo se hace mas ameno.


>> La consigna de hoy era permitirme un lazy Sunday. Me lo permití y con todas las letras. Es más creo que me estaba permitiendo una lazy week, así que ahora tengo que ponerme a hacer algo para la facultad, antes de que me agarre un ataque nervioso porque "no llego".

16 comentarios:

ren dijo...

You weekend seems to have turned out a few notches better than mine, and though a simple outfit, it looks great on you. :)

Anónimo dijo...

Hum me gusto el look. Sencillo pero fashion. *

Unknown dijo...

You look so tough! I love long cardigans too. They're a staple for me.

Stephanie dijo...

looks like a fun night!!

Love your boots. and I love breakfasts joints that you make your own by going to so often! I have one near my place to. they do take out too which is awesome, I often go in just to pick up a large green tea and a croissant au beurre.

xx

Cassiopeia dijo...

the gig looks fun and I LOVE your boots! :-D

Xxxc

Anónimo dijo...

You look fabulous! Looks like you had a GREAT weekend! Rock on :)

Trisch xo

Diana dijo...

That is a good good task! You deserve it :D

I can have breakfast for lunch or dinner. Those eggs look ravishing.

Alice X dijo...

wowww, sounds like a fun weekend:)

alicexinwonderland.blogspot.com

Francesca Tan dijo...

I love scrambled eggs! Haha. You look so tough btw, which is a good thing of course! You look so good in such simple outfits :)

essence dijo...

Aisssssss! me perdí tus looks en black and white para mi último post, me encantan todos tus looks!

besos!

Unknown dijo...

you are a total rock and roll chic. hihi. in a cute way.

Couture Carrie dijo...

So fun! Love your look, darling!

xoxox,
CC

HoneyBunny dijo...

It must have been loads of fun! I love that kind of entertainment:)

You look great as always...I love the version with the long cardigan..very chic! :*

Morning Glory dijo...

Oh my god girl!! I just found you blog on Chictopia, and you are definitely moving to one of my favorites. Your style is very similar to mine, and I find it refreshing to find another girl who is fond of big watches;) I can't wait to see what you come up with next. Thanks!!!

Anónimo dijo...

Lovely!! I adore that red cardigan with the look...great styling, as always :-)

tis serendipity dijo...

Woohoo you totally look so great even in the simplest, most understated outfits ;) haha glad you had a lazy sunday too!!

mmm scrambled eggs are looking really great right now...