miércoles, 15 de abril de 2009

Back in black.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


Introducing the new boots Pat got me for my birthday. They're so comfortable! They're flat, so they had to be comfortable, but the leather is really really soft. I don't think i'm gonna be able to star away from them, i have the feeling i'm gonna be wearing them lots.

Also, first time on the year i'm wearing tights. It seems like the weather is slowly cooling down. I'm waking up to a cool 57F every morning, but then in the afternoon it reaches the +70F. It's those kind of days that you have to dress for both temperatures.


This was, and technically still is, a busy week. It feels like i don't have enough, but perhaps it's my fault because i don't use time wisely. That's more of an affirmation than a theory. 


HUGE thanks for all the birthday messages! You guys are the best :)


Como quieres que te quiera skirt; Forever 21 long-sleeve tee; Forever 21 knit vest; Paruolo boots.


----------


Es en semanas como esta cuando me acuerdo por qué me quejo de que no me alcanza el tiempo. En realidad no se si es que no me alcanza o no lo manejo bien. Creo que va más por ese lado. Esas cosas, ¿se aprenden?

22 comentarios:

Maria dijo...

Me encanto el look en negro. Y las botas son taaaaan perfectas! *

Diana dijo...

Those are cool boots!

Yes, I know what you mean when you say not using your time wisely. My biggest vice is my procrastination!

Jen dijo...

Very nice, I love the necklaces :)

Brown and Cappuccino dijo...

i like your boots... nice outfit

kiss***

márcia*

VanessasRunway dijo...

Love the whole black outfit with the white pearls & different necklaces! ;)

Gracie dijo...

those boots are great, and I love your layered necklaces!!

nicole dijo...

i adore the knit vest & your necklaces.

Emz dijo...

Love the outfit. Your boots are fantastic!

Mimi dijo...

Your def. rockin the boots! You look utterly oh-so cool

xo

roxanne dijo...

love the tiny flashes of white in an otherwise monochromatic outfit - the jewelry is fantastic too.

stephanie dijo...

you look amazing!
i l o v e you in tights!
and the boots are perfect cause they're totally your style.


same thing here with the weather: cool mornings and warmer afternoons.
that's the tricky thing with in-between seasons.

x
x

Anónimo dijo...

You look great! love love love your necklaces!

trisch xo

Jane dijo...

you look so cool! love the outfit

Please click here to visit me at Vintage Tea!

x

shaminista dijo...

Love the necklaces and the vest! Very smart and the boots gives the rocky touch

Unknown dijo...

Gorgeous! And I love the white necklaces against all the black. I am amazed you can wear all this in such heat. I felt like peeling my skin off in the Philippines!!! Thank you for your comments on my travel posts. I am back now and had fun catching up with your posts.

HoneyBunny dijo...

You look fabulous!!!
Love the necklaces and the boots! They're purely amazing:)

PrincessImp. dijo...

You look great in this outfit. Love how you layered your necklaces.

Mode Junkie dijo...

you look amazing in black. love the necklaces and the BOOTS!

Cassiopeia dijo...

you look gorgeous! happy belated birthday! :-D

xxxc

http://clothestohealabrokenheart.blogspot.com/

J. dijo...

That's a great way to wear all black! And your bf is amazing, because those boots are nothing short of perfection.

tis serendipity dijo...

I like your hair this way!! =) It makes you look so sweet and then we look down to your feet and booomm those killer boots are such great contrast.

Victoria Jin dijo...

oh my, i LOVE your photos and your blog. definitely adding you to my list :)