jueves, 23 de abril de 2009

Early call.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


Not too much to say about today's outfit. I tried to keep it really simple because i had to wake up extra early to finish some school stuff that was due today.


This picture has been on my computer for a long time, and i always loved how simple yet cool she looked. Guess that she served as inspiration today since i was over than half asleep when my alarm rang at 5.30AM.


Luckily, tomorrow is Friday. I have a ton of things to do this weekend, but let's see if i finally learn how to manage time wisely.


Old Navy jacket; BDC jeans; Gap tee; Converse hi-tops; Forever 21 cuff bracelet.


----------


Gorgeous Jen from Traversant tagged me. God, answering these questions is really fun! Thank you :)


What is your current obsession?

Clear nail polish, eating healthier.


What is your weirdest obsession?

Not that weird, but hope that cheesy music and trash tv counts.


What are you wearing today?

What you see on the pics ;)


What’s for dinner today?

Not sure. It's just me and my dad tonight, so i'm guessing something yummy!


Why is today special?

Mmm... It's Pat and i 1 year and 11-months anniversary.


What would you like to learn to do?

Keep myself calm, sew, play an instrument.


What’s the last thing you bought?

A little slice of quince pie. Wish i would have taken a pic...


What are you listening to right now?

The Killers latest album, Day & Age.


What is your favorite weather?

Sunny, with a bit of a cool breeze.


What's your favorite meal of the day?

Breakfast.


What is your most challenging goal right now?

Graduate from college.


What do you think about the person who tagged you?

Jen's a really cool girl. She's extremely talented, and she has a really nice eye to see the potential in second hand clothes. She's just really classy, and extremely beautiful.


If you could have a house totally paid for, fully furnished anywhere in the world, where would you like it to be?

NYC.


If you could go anywhere in the world for the next hour, where would you go?

London/Paris.


Which language do you want to learn?

French!


What do you look for in a friend?

Someone who will truly understand me; that would let me and my craziness be.


What would you like to have in your hands right now?

The slice of quince pie mentioned above.


What’s your favorite type of music?

I pretty much like everything that's out there, so narrowing it down to one type would be impossible.


What’s the favorite piece of clothing in your own closet?

White tees.


What is your dream job?

Fashion magazine something.


Any favorite models?

Coco Rocha.


If you had £100 now what would you spend it on?

I'd probably save it, but if i had to spend it i'd go out tonight for dinner.


Favorite designers?

Alexander Wang, Marc Jacobs, Stella McCartney,Hannah MacGibbon, Phillip Lim.


Fashion pet peeve?

Tight tops, no underwear when needed, not dressing according to one's age, too-put together looks (including hair and make-up).


Do you admire anyone’s style?

I'm a star style junkie, so MKA, Sienna Miller, Rachel Bilson, Nicole Richie, are at the top of my list; well, of course magazine editors; and just anyone that catches my attention.


Describe your personal style.

Simple and casual?


The rules:


1. Respond and rework: answer the questions on your blog, replace one question that you dislike with a question of your own invention, add one more question of your own.


2. Tag eight other people:

- The Shapes of Things

- Style du Jour

- Lucy & Diamonds

- LoveMore

- Berry Blue Muffin and the Prada Handbag

- Mode Junkie

- Vanessa's Runway

- Journeys Through Fashion


----------


Tener que levantarse temprano y coordinar lo que uno se va a poner mientras piensa en las mil cosas que no debe olvidarse antes de salir de la casa, es una tarea complicada. Sobre todo si ese 'temprano' se corre a más de una hora antes del horario al que uno suele despertarse.

La foto de esta chica la tengo guardada hace mil, era cuestión de tiempo que un día sirviera como inspiración.

28 comentarios:

Cassiopeia dijo...

gorgeous... love the jacket... reminds me i need to do that tag. joy of joys. great answers :-) xxxc

Patricia Ann dijo...

At first I thought the jacket came from H&M because I kind of have the same but mine's a bit darker.

Anyway, I'm kind of random. But that aside, you look fabulous. I love the piles of jewelry you always manage to mix. I feel like dainty, gold things like that never go with sneakers. Maybe I should re-think that cause obviously, it goes! :)

OH YAY, I got tagged. I love answering questions but I'm like, it would be so lame if I just start one and be like.... yeah, no one really tagged me. But yay, something I can obsess about for a half an hour. :P

Patricia Ann dijo...

I just saw the message on my blog. Thanks for warning me! :P

Jane dijo...

Gorgeous jacket! I love that it look so classic

Please click here to visit me at Vintage Tea!

x

VanessasRunway dijo...

It may be a simple outfit, but I dig it! The cream jacket's lovely.

Diana dijo...

The photos are amazing! I love your outfit and those cream colors make your skin and hair look impeccable!
oh i still have to do that tag from long time ago! i am waiting a bit so i can post new stuff :)

Anónimo dijo...

You look great- casual but still edgy :)

trisch xo

Jen dijo...

Thanks for filling it out :D You're so sweet!!

I love the color palette of your outfit today! I can't believe I've still never owned any Converse ;_;

Zara dijo...

I find questionnaires so fun! Makes you think about things that you wouldn't consider before :) I love the jacket on you, really nice colour and fit.

Emz dijo...

I love the color of your jacket! =) Actually, the whole jacket! haha.

FASHION CHALET dijo...

I heart this outfit :)

xo!!

Stephanie dijo...

i'm a star style junkie too and you look amazing lady! I love you and your effortlessly fabulous style !!! :)

x

x

Elizabeth Victoria Clark dijo...

I really like this outfit! It totally suits you. I love how you took the inspiration and made it your own! xx

Annisa NF dijo...

I love your style so much! :--D

xo

Syed dijo...

I totally love your jacket, and the backdrop with all the graffiti looks amazing! Yay for Coco Rocha, she is sooo stunning, and I'm curious about this pie now lol.

ediot dijo...

you are simply gorgeous. so beautiful- love your outfit pictures. youre such an inspiration

HoneyBunny dijo...

You look fab, hon! Love that jacket:)
And fun tag!

:**

Cari dijo...

Cute jacket! Interesting survey. xo Cari http://isnotfashion.blogspot.com

Victoria Jin dijo...

I really like the colors in that outfit. i'm loving cream right now :) the necklaces are a perfect detail!

hehe i did that tag too. I love your answers :)

Brown and Cappuccino dijo...

great interview :)

kiss***

márcia*

Brown and Cappuccino dijo...

oh i am sorry but i don´t unsderstood one question that you did on my blog... "How much do you have left?" it´s about what?

kiss sweety****

Anónimo dijo...

me e enamorado de la chaqueta que llevas, es preciosa.
que tengas buen fin de semana!
un beso!

Maria dijo...

Me gusto el oufit. Es simple pero fashion. Gracias por el tag.


(lo hare en unos dias =*)



*

Anónimo dijo...

the 3rd picture is amazing, the location, the outfit everything!!

and i love your mans mickey mouse top ahaha

xxx

Chekka Cuomova dijo...

how I really love this outfit!!! your posture in the photograph really compliments everything you put on! seriously COOL!! ;D

nicole dijo...

love the cardigan & your accessories.
oh & i definitely agree that your personal style is simple & casual..the reason why i absolutely love your outfits!
;]

mikey & yukz dijo...

Three words:

Simple. Professional. Sharp.

Good choice for an outfit!

Stain On My Red Shoes dijo...

a great casual look. love your jacket and that lovely purple house!