viernes, 15 de mayo de 2009

Delay.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


Motorcycle boots are the best. The buckles, the toughness, the 'worn' look. When i saw this picture of Rachel Bilson, i knew i had to find a similar pair. I became obsessed with her boots and begun the hunt. A few days later i found these, i instantly fell in love with them. Even though they're not exactly like her Fryes, they're similar enough to make me happy.


This is one of my favorites coats. Mainly because it's gray and it has this cool chunky silver buttons. It was a present from Pat, he bought it for my birthday last year. Does he have the coolest taste or what!?


Just got home from school; Pat and i made a quick stop at McDonald's to have breakfast. Seems like autumn/winter has arrived. This morning the temperature drop down to 41F degrees, so imagine the excitement i felt when it was time to take my pretty coats out of the closet. I've got to admit that it takes me much longer to get out of the bed, nothing is more tempting than curling in bed all day.


I'm really sorry about the sporadic posting. School's keeping me super busy and i have some projects on the side that take the little time i have left.


PS. Thank you to HoneyBunny and Denise for tagging me!


Ona Saez jeans; Forever 21 long-sleeve; Wanama shirt; Hard Rock Cafe hoodie (my brother bought it for me 9 years ago - i wear it under everything); Febo boots; scarf from Paris; Marshall's bag.


----------


La culpa del posteo esporádico es de la facultad. Estas últimas semanas están bastante cargadas, y creo que las que vienen van a ser iguales. Tengo que tomar decisiones y empezar a ponerlas en práctica porque esto así no va. Creo que llegúe al punto ese donde hacés 'click' y te proponés cosas.

40 comentarios:

Jessica dijo...

i love the jacket! ♥ and the black boots :)

Brown and Cappuccino dijo...

i like your jacket and your boots in the first picture :)

kiss and have a nice weekend***

márcia*

Ale. dijo...

Me encantó la combinación de todo el outfit! Yo también adoro ese tipo de botas, estoy esperando a que cambie el clima para poder comenzar a usarlas!

Gracias por el comentario y suerte con la facultad!

xx

Delmy dijo...

The gray coat is lovely.

Anónimo dijo...

you're so pretty *-*

Elaine dijo...

You have great tough/grunge look style. Wish I looked as effortless as you!!

clothedmuch.blogspot.com

Mimi dijo...

You are too sweet my Sol my love! I love your pictures as well ♥

I am also a fan of the motorcycle boots, and that is a great pic. of Rachel Bilson.
They might not be her Fryes, but they're pretty spectacular. Masculine but feminine as well.

Plus I love that your BF is wearing some pretty rad pink & black Pumas! Niiice :)

xo

P. S. I have added you to my blog list ♥

Z x dijo...

You guys are such a well dressed couple - king and queen of casual chic, haha. Love those boots... I really wanted a Bronx pair that was on ebay exactly like hers but I have too many boots! xoxo

-geisharock

Unknown dijo...

I can see why it's your favourite coat. I love the drape, the buttons and the colour. You always look so dishevelled-chic! You and Pat make a very apt couple ;)

And you have two awards!

ediot dijo...

real nice pictures. you and your mahn both look so stylish. have a great weekend. when is the weddin'? :)
take care

Shen-Shen dijo...

Love your motorcycle boots. I love love love the toughness they exude.

Unknown dijo...

Love the boots xoxox

Morning Glory dijo...

I've been wanting a pair of moto boots for the longest time. I just can't seem to find a pair that gives my size 10 feet the illusion of looking normal.

Also, I didn't know the seasons in Argentina were opposite. I just Learned something new.

NICOLE dijo...

i love this outfit... the boots are sooo cute the detail on it just maked it so spectacular! i like your blog would you be interested in exchanging links?

stephanie dijo...

you look beautiful.
i love the boots and they look perfect on you.

adore the collabs between you and Pat ;)

x
x

Bradpetehoops dijo...

So awesome fashion!

Fashion Cappuccino dijo...

Cute outfit! I love your photos, they're so charming and have a certain dreamy mood to them. Have a great weekend!! xxoxoxo

K'arhol dijo...
Este comentario ha sido eliminado por el autor.
Cassiopeia dijo...

adore the coat. you look lovely :-D

xxxc

Femstar2000 dijo...

I LOVE your boots! And Pat's shoes are pretty darn cool too. The only thing better than one stylish person, is a stylish couple =.]

FASHION CHALET dijo...

I love your coat.

On tfs I remember always thinking of you as the girl with the best outerwear! :)

PS: i love your twitter "tweets" dear.



x

Fashion Moment dijo...

Fantastic blog!

FM~FP

Emz dijo...

I love your jacket =)

Syed dijo...

That jacket looks fantastic dear, and I really do love the biker boots :) Ooh and Pat's Pumas look amazing!

Maria dijo...

Las botas quedan genial con todos los outfits. Yo solo no he comprado unas porque creo que no me quedan bien pero bueno, me encantan. *

Mollie dijo...

I agree, motorcycle boots are awesome! I love your striped shirt as well :)

Doshii dijo...

love your boots, great find! I myself am looking out for a decent pair :D

The coat is beautiful too
xx

Vanessa dijo...

love your style! so classic- reminds me of ashley olsen:)

TRIGG dijo...

what great taste he has! that jacket is stunning.

a reflecting girl dijo...

the boots! love! xD
btw, the pix i have posted on my blog where from an h&m lookbook and not topshop even though it looks quite like topshop. ;)

Appeal to the Eye dijo...

hello pretty!
I've just discovered your blog, really interesting, would you like to exchange links?
I'd appreciate it a lot.

Kises and hugs
verena stefanie

http://appealtotheeye.blogspot.com

yiqin; dijo...

Grey looks so good on you! You rock those shoes too :D

Marian dijo...

amazing jacket! your Pat has GREAT taste.
Well done on you motorcycle boot hunt, you found a great pair.
happy sunday beauty!
muah x
marian

Lacy dijo...

i am in luv with your boots :)

http://lacyindie.blogspot.com/
http://lacyindie.blogspot.com/

Chekka Cuomova dijo...

you look sooo damn good! it's one of my most-fave looks of yours. love it!

monie dijo...

You look soo damn stylish. I also love Rachel Bilson's style.

So was Pat stylish before you met him, or did he need your help? haha

Anónimo dijo...

i really like your boots here!

Eunice Yooni Kim dijo...

PINK SNEAKS!
i love your combination of shirts, cardigans and jackets. i am a fan of gray.

Ashley dijo...

You should REALLY also look at Steve Madden Buckz. They're amazing.

Anónimo dijo...

Hi,

I begin on internet with a directory