viernes, 5 de junio de 2009

Cold power.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


Quick post since i'm watching the Roland Garros semifinals!


I'm braking the 'black rules' again. I swear i didn't mean to pair black and blue on purpose and put it up as the following post of my previous one, but it just says that i don't give a damn or that i don't really plan what i'm wearing because of the blog. 

I've had this shirt for a really long time, and hardly wear it because it's too short. For some reason most tees/tops/shirts tend to be too short for me, i must have a long torso (that didn't sound weird at all, right?). So thank God for the long tops trend!


It's Friday! I cannot believe how fast this week passed by. Time flies. I don't wanna start the whole 'oh, i can't believe the first half of the year is gone' conversation, but i'm definitely thinking about it. 

Today Pat wasn't available to serve as the proud photographer of this blog he is, so when i got home i though 'hey this place is pretty cool, let's see how pictures turn out here'. So here it, is my apartment's parking lot. Don't ask me why, and not really sure if it shows, but i the superhero-ish poses seemed like a cool idea at the time.


PS. For the ones who asked about what red lipstick i was wearing on the 'red lips' post, i just bought a really cheap one in case i didn't like it ;)


Complot jeans; Paula Cahen d'Anvers shirt; 47 Street knit; Paruolo boots.

42 comentarios:

Stephanie and Silvya dijo...

Lovely outfit! I like the blue/black combination.

evelyn dijo...

yeah it doesn't really matter, cuz i wear black and blue together all the time! and i think they look great together haha :) nice outfit and photos =D

Damsels dijo...

great look . i love your boots .
hope you didnt get your pants dirty!;)
We Were Damsels

Jessica dijo...

i love the boots ♥

VanessasRunway dijo...

love the fun photos & the boots!

FASHION CHALET dijo...

I love the attitude here, especially in that 1st shot. You look gorgeous, lady! :)



x

Posh & Silly dijo...

you're always perfect!

stephanie dijo...

cool post! you look amazing!!


xx

Ale. dijo...

The pictures are pretty cool! Nice setting!

You look great and the ponytail is so cute!

Morning Glory dijo...

Awesome!! You showed that parking garage who's boss!! Ha ha ha! Don't be afraid to wear black and blue together..I do it all the time. I mean, you wear dark blue jeans and a black top together right? And I LOVE the look of chocolate brown and black. I think it's sophisticated edgy. Another cute and casual ensemble as always! Keep it up girlfriend!!!

Mimi dijo...

Still love the blue and black combo, and the poses love it especially the first picture :)

xo

Diana dijo...

i thought you were posting an editorial! you look like a model! i love this. have a great weekend and glad to see you are feeling better!

Kasia and Marta dijo...

hey. Your shirt is really amazig. I love lots kind of that shirts. :}

Vanessa dijo...

blue and black looks great together!

HoneyBunny dijo...

Oh my, you look perfect in this outfit! That knitted cardie and the shirt oh so fabulous!

Mie dijo...

really superb pictures! awesome quality, did you use a different camera than usual, or is it the lighting?

Katia dijo...

Great photos :)
You're extremly beautiful by the way!

bisou-joue dijo...

great outfit !

Lola-Elise dijo...

you're gorgeous, i love your style :)
keep posting hon..

Lola.

Laura Mullins dijo...

Ooo, this is so perfect; I love it. You look so cool almost without trying! If that makes sense. I also like the way you made that shirt work, as well as your high pony (: Oh, and nice job on the picture-taking! What a lovely garage

electric feel dijo...

I TAGGED YOU!

Unknown dijo...

i love your hair! kinda like a little girl, with those ponytails on just 2 to 3 hair. hihihihhi. but cute really. Am really looking for a boots like that, so far no luck.

Stain On My Red Shoes dijo...

perfect combination! black and blue really go together. and your attitude really suits this style.

Anónimo dijo...

-gorgeous photos,
& what an amazing style you have:)
x.

erin baillie-rutter dijo...

YOU LOOK SO DAMN GOOD!
great jeans.

x

Zara dijo...

modelesque! I need to get tips from you on how to pose like that! my action shots usually end up with me flashing my underwear and my face looking like i'm in a wind tunnel hahaha. I neeeeed some white jeans to try and make my wardrobe more summery! Love your pair xoxo

Emy Augustus dijo...

wow can't believe you pulled off the type of light that is usually in those parking garages! the one's i've been to all had a sickly flourescent glow but this one doesn't at all.

Mademoiselle ♥♥ dijo...

beautiful outfit!
And lol I have those conversations about how fast this year is going all the time. it is driving me crazy!

xx

Domennie dijo...

I heart the whole outfit!:)especially the way you matched the plaid shirt and the black cardigan!

Cindy dijo...

wow! your blog is awesome!
i love your clear pics and your outfits are gorgeous!

Anónimo dijo...

love the lighting in that parking lot...makes for great photos!

Yulia Rahmawati dijo...

great
great
great

Femstar2000 dijo...

I love the looks and the pictures =.D Are those the same gorgeous pale jeans?

Fashion Moment dijo...

Thank you for your comment! Great post! And fantastic outfit!

FM~FP~AF

Anónimo dijo...

You look great!

Mimi dijo...

Lovely outfit! your hair looks great!

TRIGG dijo...

break the black rules all you want. you look fab i love these poses!

xoxo

Taru Tuomi dijo...
Este comentario ha sido eliminado por el autor.
Anónimo dijo...

me encanta el look! te queda muy bien el pelo asi
un beso. paula

Anónimo dijo...

i love the color of your jeans!

Justine-R dijo...

Looove this looks
Great blog

Justine

shelly dijo...

Great outfit. I want those boots! Can't seem to find an online retailer for that brand :(.