lunes, 15 de junio de 2009

Grand.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


Today i decided to throw on whatever crossed my mind, even if it didn't end up looking good together. Surprisingly i was really pleased with the final result. This jacket is not made of leather, it may be the cheapest item ever, my parents brought it from Europe and they paid around 5 Euros for it... crazy! I also have it in red, though i haven't been brave enough to wear it yet.


It's been pretty cold lately, some days more than others though, but as we get closer to the shortest day of the year (for many of you will be the longer though), i realized that i've been enjoying the cooler weather. Sunny days with super cold weather, those are my favorite winter days.


The craziness continues. I have a school project due tomorrow, and i still have some details to go through. Today's is a national holiday so that means no school, but it doesn't mean chill-time. School's been practically taking 90% of my life; luckily i'll be done with it in a month. The whole system here is backwards, classes start on March and end on November, but before the second half of the school year starts again i have a few free weeks around July/August for winter vacations. Intensely looking forward to that.


Highlight of the week: The Kooks' concert tomorrow.


Bf's jeans; Akiabara long-sleeve tee; Paula Cahen d'Anvers sweater; pleather jacket from somewhere in Europe; Vans shoes; Urban Outfitters sunglasses.


----------


Catching up on awards and updates, i wanna thank Fashion Moment and Electric Feel for tagging me. I'm supposed to share my '20 favorite things' and '7 things i love' which are pretty much the same, so i'm gonna make one list.


20 Favorite things / 7 Things i love (in no particular order):


- Laughing - who doesn't like it?

- Pat - he's my ultimate favorite everything.

- FOOD - duh!

- Reality shows - admitted addiction.

- Security words that actually are real words - just because they're fun.

- Magazines - see them, read them, touch them, and sometimes smell them.

- Lip balm - cannot live without it.

- Photography - taking pictures, getting mine taken, seeing other people's pictures.

- My family - i feel incredibly lucky for the family that i have, they're simply the best.

- Notebooks - i have a like dozen of them, and i don't wait until one is finished to start a new one.

- Pillows - i have six on my bed.

- Movies - i get really emotional while watching them.

- Scented candles - they smell pretty!

- Internet - spend over a week without it and you'll see why.

- Skittles - they're fun-looking, yummy and colorful.

- Watch - i need to know what time is it, always.

- MY MacBook - and not because it's a Mac, but because it's mine. I feel weird using other people's computers.

- Pen and paper - can't believe i was forgetting them!

- Music videos - i can watch the same ones over and over again, and still discover something new in them.

- Jeans - if you're wondering why, check all the previous posts.

-  Blow drier and flat iron - believe me, you don't wanna see how my natural hair looks.

- Concealer - it makes me look healthier.

-  Blankets - i'm cold 90% of the time.

- Sugar - i use crazy amounts of it.

- Music - no need for explanation.

- Bobby pins - they always come in handy.

- The city - i don't think i could live in the suburbs.


Diana also game me 'You're a great read' award! Thank you lady, it's a really special award coming from you!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

26 comentarios:

Vanessa dijo...

perfect outfit, and that jacket is great.

Damsels dijo...

job well done ithink
sometimes my best looks is thrown on

lovw the scarf

We Were Damsels

shaminista dijo...

Hey, like this style, relax and trendy!!!

Ale. dijo...

Me encantó la bufanda y los lentes!

Suerte con todos tus trabajos!

Diana dijo...

oh my gosh i want to see you wearing this jacket in that red! with red lips! too much? no! :)

yes, you are a great read :)

Morning Glory dijo...

Ha ha! Lip Balm, magazines, and flat irons..I couldn't have chose better necessities. I'm with you...people DO NOT want to see me before my hair is straightened. Sweet Jesus!!!

nikky dijo...

great shoesss

& im so jealous. i love the kooks!

Femstar2000 dijo...

I LOVE this outfit. Especially the jeans. Oh and I sue CRAZY amounts of sugart too. In my cereal. Everyone I know thinks I'm crazy, but I want it to be sweet =.p

helen dijo...

love the shoes!!! Vans??

Jessica dijo...

i love the sunglasses :)

Anónimo dijo...

i love your rolled up jeans

Ashley dijo...

Awesome outfit..love the proportions. The scarf is beautiful and the Vans just look right with everything. Very cool.

http://fashionroadkill-halifax.blogspot.com

Fashion Intel dijo...

You always looked so relaxed. Love that.

Fashionisaparty.com (Suz) dijo...

your pictures are very beautiful!
xx

Posh & Silly dijo...

I LOVE YOUR STYLE!!!

COOL COOL COOL!!!!

Unknown dijo...

Everything you wear suits you so well. Love the entire outfit!

Maria dijo...

5 euros? En serio? Que suerte. Es guapíssima y te queda muy bien. Que envidia. *

stephanie dijo...

this outfit is soooo perfect! the sunglasses look so great on you!

I cannot believe it's so cold and fall in your city/end of the world when it's warming up here. I mean, i know it's a different hemisphere and below the equator, but seeing the "cold" feel in these pictures definitely brings that notion to life.
man, i love the fall. cant wait for it here. i need to buy another leather jacket- fall fashion is timeless and unbeatable.


xx

Mimi dijo...

For being so cheap the jacket looks so expensive!

Have fun at the concert, lucky!

xo

stylefrontier dijo...

what a perfect outfit and i love your leather jacket!
ah yes, i agree i cant live without lip balm too!

xoxo,
fhen

Zara dijo...

cheap leather jackets are usually the best! my fave one at the moment is from H&M. to get a great cut you either have to buy really cheap or REALLY rick-owens expensive, otherwise they don't zip up/fall correctly/don't have enough studs/etc, I find. Love it with the scarf and rolled up jeans and those white sunglasses with attitude! i'm going to be looking at your blog for my summer outfits inspiration :) xoxo

welcometoviolence dijo...

i'm really liking the baggy pants with the vans. i love that style!

Anónimo dijo...

Nice outfit, beautiful scarf and sunglasses! ;D

Syed dijo...

Love the rolled up jeans and that scarf is so fantastic dear! Hope your school work is going well. And heck yeah to scented candles!! Haha, and my bed is covered in pillows and cushions, I keep buying more and more. Oh and congrats on the awards :)

PrincessImp. dijo...

Great jacket!
Confession: I love pillows too, I have 8 on my bed..granted I share my bed with KL but somehow 7 pillows end up on my side..there's a technique to this ;)

the Eccentric Kay dijo...

thanx. the minute i saw the mickey tee i had to have it!
the cover looks great!!!