lunes, 24 de agosto de 2009

Todo gira.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic



It's official, technology is not Sol-friendly. Two days before i had to go and pick up my camera (yes, it's fixed now), my Internet connection starts failing... AGAIN! I've already switched companies this year, so i don't think i'm willing to go down that road again. In the meantime, i'm abusing of wi-fi access at coffee stores and Pat's hospitality.


Remember the video i (and A LOT of other people) did a few weeks ago for Pat's band? It's finally done! I can't believe how great it looks. I know this isn't technically about me, but i had to make a screen cap of my cameo. Doesn't it look super awesome!?Check it out!

15 comentarios:

Patricia Ann dijo...

Oh you look so adorable! :) I'm so happy! The video turned super cute! And Pat looks great too. :) Congratulations!

evelyn dijo...

vi el video! salistes muy bien y la cancion y todo me gusta :D

very cool ^_^

<3, evelyn

Ale. dijo...

El video está genial! Se nota que la grabación fue divertida. Me encantó la canción tambien, super pegajosa.

Sales super bien en los primeros planos.

Ale.

Mode Junkie dijo...

love the video babe! and your cameos in it!

click here to visit me at mode junkie!

Stain On My Red Shoes dijo...

cool video, sol. love your cameo in the video. you look so pretty...

sj dijo...

Dude ... I want to be at that party.

You look so gorgeous in the video, too! Love it.

Egle Z. dijo...

Cute!
I didn't have internet access all day today :/ you know you're addicted to the internet when you feel cut off the world without it.
xxx

Unknown dijo...

hihihi.
suuuper cute.

electric feel dijo...

hey, i changed my blog address
make sure you'll update it n your blogroll
http://electricfeelblog.blogspot.com/

Diana dijo...

congrats! i'm so excited for you guys!

Iulia Romana dijo...

Love the video and the song.And you lookd so pretty !

A lot of luck for you guys !

Morning Glory dijo...

You guys did a amazing job! And everyone looked awesome in it.

HoneyBunny dijo...

Cool video! Loved your appearance;D

Unknown dijo...

This is such a great party song!!! And I love the house party concept to the video. The lighting is so good too. I know this is not about you - tehehehe - but you look gorgeous on camera, lady!!!

Posh & Silly dijo...

MOLA!!!!

CHULO CHULO!!!

AUNQUE LA MUSICA NO ES DE MI ESTILO, SALES GUAY!