miércoles, 21 de octubre de 2009

Fuzzy.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


It's been pouring rain since i woke up, but i'm pretty sure it began raining past midnight last night. Can't explain how much effort it took me to drag myself out of bed this morning! In days like these, all i wanna do is curl up in bed (preferably with Pat) while watching movies and eating ice-cream.


Needles to say that i regretted wearing this outfit the minute i left the house. Some days i don't end up feeling 100% sure about what i chose to put on in the morning; and start thinking of an outfit that would have suited that day better. Weird, i know. But i'm sure i'm not the only one who has experienced this.


I should have replaced the shirt for a gray soft tee, and the boots for a pair of Nikes. Today felt like one of those comfy days.


Complot shirt; BDG jeans; Paula Cahen d'Anvers boots.


----------


Increíble lo que llovía hoy cuando me desperté. Increíble también la fuerza de voluntad que tuve que tener para salir de la cama. Pero así fue, otro día en la facultad; aunque en estos días lo único que me gustaría es acomodarme en la cama (sillón también puede ser) (ah, y en lo posible con Pat) a ver películas y tomar helado, frazada de por medio.


Fue uno de esos días donde lo que me pongo a la mañana empieza a no convercerme a medida que van pasando las horas. Me empiezo a poner incómoda, todo me pesa, etc. Por ahí exagerado para echarle toda la culpa a la ropa, y por ahí exagerado de mi parte dejar que influya tanto... pero sino no estaría acá.

23 comentarios:

sunaona kyoku dijo...

Me encantan tus outfits en general, y este no es la excepción. Hace mucho que sigo tu blog, y es la primera vez que comento. Debo admitir que es uno de mis favoritos, por la simpleza y estilo con la que te vestís! y además sos argentina como yo! :)
saludos

Diana dijo...

i love those boots. i wish i could wear my shirts tucked in but i have to lose the muffin top, LOL

Nana MoonDancer dijo...

love the shirt and the necklaces
the outfit is so simple
but i love it
great work!

VanessasRunway dijo...

love the red shirt and those cool boots. :)

I never notice the weather when I get dressed and I'm always under prepared! :(

Ale. dijo...

Sol, me encanta tu blusa! El outfit es sencillo pero lindo! Perfect para ir a clases.

Increíble como afecta el clima a uno, no? Por eso quiero que comience el calor, para tener ganas de salir!

Ale.

ren dijo...

What great boots ! I want a pair like that real bad.

Brown and Cappuccino dijo...

me gusta mucho tu blusa :)

besitos de Portugal***

márcia*

Dylana Suarez dijo...

I still love your blouse!

colormenana.blogspot.com

Zara dijo...

I always do that - have second thoughts about my outfit, that is. Sometimes it just goes so wrong I have to go back and change! That's the problem with getting up early for school and not seeing straight in the morning :) You look great though, flannel/jeans/boots are always classic xoxo

missDTM dijo...

i am always leaving the house and thinking about what i could have worn differently...regardless, i love your outfit!

evelyn dijo...

i love what you are wearing,Sol! it looks really nice on you.
I love it when it rains. so relaxing and soothing. especially being warm indoors as it rains outside. I like to spend days like that reading xD

nikky dijo...

the perf edgy shoes

Alexandria dijo...

I just stumbled upon your blog, and I'm so glad I did! I spent a summer in Buenos Aires a few years ago to take Spanish classes and it was absolutely the most amazing experience. Looking at your pictures is like reliving that summer (especially all the great shopping and delicious breakfasts). And it's really funny to see the brand name Paula Cahen d'Anvers again! I bought a couple pairs of shoes and a few t-shirts from there while I was in Argentina, but I also loved Rhapsodia and Kasia a lot.
Well, I've rambled on enough. I'll just leave it at this: I love your blog!

Fashion Intel dijo...

Love those boots.

Thanks for the comment on my blog about the Spanish language site you recommended. It has amazing links! I responded back to you but also wanted to leave a comment here.

TMFA dijo...

Hiya! Love your red shirt and it works very well with the black trousers. Top outfit!

Damsels dijo...

i know exactly what you mean... isometimes i jsut want to stay in like today i wish my bf had stayed from work and jsut spent the entire day in bed

love the boots you always have away of using minimal accessories and looking so chic with simplicity

Frannie dijo...

Well I totally love this outfit. Looks laid back to me...I just adore your style!! :D Me encanta! hehe

ediot dijo...

you look so smashing. and you really fit well with plaid.
hope youre doing great babe. and that youll have a great weekend

Lovelyladyjb dijo...

Absolutely love the look where you are sitting on the couch. Screams Sunday Living to me!

www.mnstylehoard.blogspot.com
www.lovelyladyjb.blogspot.com

Thanks,
JB

Des Moines workers compensation lawyer dijo...

Two of my favorite things... Food and Fashion! Lovely blog, great outfits and the dishes look delish!

Anónimo dijo...

The information here is great. I will invite my friends here.

Thanks

Anónimo dijo...

Nope, you aren't the only one to do that. Somedays, I regret what I've worn the minute I walk in to work in the mornings!

Anónimo dijo...

aszatzeoyeqxdswjqxipx. [url=http://www.acnetreatment2k.com/]acne treatment[/url]
itvepx