domingo, 4 de octubre de 2009

Warm up.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


Apologies for the picture overload; i couldn't decide on which ones to use. Hope it makes it up for the lack of updates.


School's taken over my life completely. Period. No need to go on and rant about it!

I been inspired by both Pat (who's also gonna do it) and Diana to try out a detox/vegeratian-esque diet for a week. I do need it. I'm living my days at the speed of light, and i'm eating whatever i find around and it's slowly getting back to me; i'm constantly tired, i can't sleep well, something always seems to hurt, i have -almost- daily headaches... so i thought that changing my eating habits might help me feel better. I'm starting tomorrow, so wish me luck!


Spring's officially begun, but we've had some pretty cold days lately. Today was sunny and warm and perfect to debut this old denim jacket from my teenage years. I thought i had given it away, but some weeks ago i found it in the back of my closet.


Charlotte Russe dress; old denim jacket; Paula Cahen d'Anvers boots.


--------


En la semana, el tiempo se agota. Pasa tan rápido que cuando me doy cuenta ya estamos en lunes de nuevo. Y así con los demás días. La facultad y todo lo que la involucra se apropió de mi vida por completo, dejándome tiempo libre para comer y dormir.

Esta semana empiezo una dieta detox/vegetariana, para ver si me ayuda a bajar un poco las revoluciones.

29 comentarios:

sybille dijo...

i tried a detox once, and it gave me an atrocious headcold. best of luck, though - they're quite a challenge.


also, i'm mad about your boots.

Zara dijo...

excited to see you dressing up for summer whilst it plunges into winter over here! i need a detox too :( perhaps not an extreme one but something to kickstart my immune system. love your dress in the last post by the way xoxo

ELLEN dijo...

I'm in love with those boots
they're ammmmazzzing

you look lovelyyyy

Pennerad dijo...

i may need to try that diet. i'm a fatigued, perpetually-headached, insomniac. i feel like i'm just deteriorating, but either i have NO appetite, or a constant craving for some kind of protein (i.e. MEAT). HEELLLP.

really love the laid back outfit; and i understand about the denim on denim outfit, which is why i thought it rather cool to wear denim/white. take THAT, tradition. ha.

Damsels dijo...

no apologies necessary ... the pics are perfect .and i quite like them.. especially theway they look dark ..and sort of shadowy

VanessasRunway dijo...

Your pictures are always great! The dress and jean jacket is a great combo - always looks chic and effortless! :)

Dylana Suarez dijo...

I cannot believe it is spring where you are at. Just turned fall here! Love your dress! Such nice colors!

Beautiful pics! Love your hair!

colormenana.blogspot.com

Diana dijo...

I totally support you in this. I know Pat will be a big help but if you ever need any consolation, email me, I really hope you get the benefits! i'm writing a long post on how it's changed in a couple minutes.

ONiC dijo...

love the outfit, you look so fab!
in the last pic you kinda look like kristen steward

Clara Campelo dijo...

amaaaazing look.
i love the dress, he jacket and the boots.
perfect combination.
xxxx
http://zebratrash.blogspot.com

Nana MoonDancer dijo...

the thigts are gorgeous<3
and i also like the rest of the outfit!

Eva dijo...

I'm so afraid I'll screw up my eating habits because of uni too. :/ Take care!

missDTM dijo...

you look amazing! good luck with the detox. been thinking about doing one myself for some time now...

Mila dijo...

woooow really beautiful look!

Femstar2000 dijo...

cute dress =.D

HEY MCFLY. dijo...

me gustaron mucho tus fotos, cariños.

Signe dijo...

Love your style.

TRIGG dijo...

BOOOOTS!!
THE BOOTS@#!@@!
amazing, so cute.

nikky dijo...

great boots & best of luck with the detox!

Crystal Ball dijo...

There is something so alluring about you.
The boots are wonderful, as is the dress.
I LOVE the runs in your nylons. I always have thought that they gave a person more edge.

Madeleine dijo...

great oufti. love this. fits perfectly to your type. also love your hair = beautiful.

greetings from germany

HoneyBunny dijo...

Such a cool look! Love that dress and the laddered tights:)
Good luck with your diet! ;*

DENNI dijo...

LOVE THE LOOK. BOOTS AND THOSE TIGHTS ARE AMAZING.









XX
CHICMUSE

Stain On My Red Shoes dijo...

great laid-back outfit. i like the dress mixed with ripped tights and boots. so, you're having spring now, while we're having fall and before we know it, winter will be here. too cold!

chicshock dijo...

i'm obsessing over those boots.
xoxo,m

nicole dijo...

love your boots! :)

Womens dresses dijo...

Thats a lovely dress!!i love the boots 2!

Anónimo dijo...

I love your sense of style. It's the perfect mix between grunge, pretty and chic. x

Amber dijo...

love the boots!!!!