lunes, 7 de junio de 2010

KS.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Kirsten Stewart in Dolce&Gabbana at the MTV Movie Awards last night. She was my favorite, hands down.
Her awkwardness at accepting awards makes me wanna root for her everytime she's nominated for one. Serious girl crush.

celebutopia.net / tflan.to
----------
Kirsten Stewart en Dolce&Gabbana en los MTV Movie Awards que se hicieron ayer. Mi preferida de la noche, lejos.
Lo que hace que me caiga aún mejor, es lo incómoda que se pone en lugares como estos.

8 comentarios:

Kaye dijo...

I'm usually pretty indifferent towards her fashion choices, but I think she looks very beautiful here

Natalie (NJ in L.A.) dijo...

I think you already know how much I love K.Stew but I have to say she looked great last night. Love her dress and lack of smile!

Iulia Romana dijo...

A sweatheart with great style !

Unknown dijo...

i love her makeup here, and her eyebrows. really nice blog darling :)

follow me?

x courtney

http://thedouchebaguette.blogspot.com/

Ma princesse de pêches dijo...

Yep, love her heaps. You're right about the awkward thing, it's so endearing. She looks amazing too
http://mypeachprincess.blogspot.com
Love,
xx. Peach Princess ♥

Lucy dijo...

She looks gorgeous.

Damsels dijo...

i definitely loved what she wore. though there wasnt much else to like about the other actrresses

NBeteck dijo...

Same! I love how she wore the skirt, It screamed HEY I'M FABULOUSly...shy lol