sábado, 25 de septiembre de 2010

24/09/2010

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


This blog may be turning into a food blog, but… i don't mind, and i bet you don't mind keep seeing these kind of pictures every once in a while, right?

The Friday tradition, breakfast and outfit pics. Pat was looking pretty sharp last Friday, so i managed to take a pic or two of him :)


PS. Thanks a lot for the sweet messages regarding the last post!


Old denim jacket from when i was like 12; Ona Saez jeans; 47 Street striped tee; Forever 21 scarf; $10 boots from Marshall's.

On Pat, Heritage 1981 jacket; Kosiuko shirt; old vest from his dad; old tie from my dad; Ay Not Dead jeans; Adidas bag.


----------


Este blog se está convirtiendo lentamente en un blog de comida… con lo cual yo no tengo ningún problema, y no creo que ustedes tampoco les moleste seguir viendo fotos como estas de vez en cuando, o ¿no?

Siguiendo el ritual de los viernes, registro fotográfico del desayuno y lo que usé ese día. Pat sorprendió con este look que no me pude resistir a mostrar :)


PD. Muchas gracias por los mensajes en respuesta al último post!

17 comentarios:

S + Y dijo...

Thanks for the sweet comment!!! I am unconditionally and irrevocably in love with Juan. He is the love of my life and I plan on moving to Tandil to live with him... ok I probably sound like a freak right now! But if I told you I won a contest recently to get to meet him personally in Miami next year, would you believe me??????

Ok now time for me to practicar mi español… me encanda tu estilo! Y no importa que hay más fotos de comida en tu blog… ☺

Y... felicitaciones por tu boda!!!!!! Tengo ganas de ver como vas a planear todo… ;)

xo
Sands

Paula dijo...

there is a translate button in the upper right corner :)

Lucy dijo...

aaawww. gorgeous pictures!! And you look fab.

Nøve dijo...

I love food photos. :'D

Jooh dijo...

TU blog es TUYO y haces lo que quieras con el, no? Aparte las fotos son geniales, me encanta que se te vea tan feliz. Un besote , enjoy :)

electric feel dijo...

thanks for your comments!
the food looks delicious!
such a stylish couple!

Unknown dijo...

Nothing wrong with a food blog! And mmmm, these pictures make me want to eat a THIRD breakfast. I love Pat's tie - it reminds me of a private schoolboy!

Erin (penny. LA) dijo...

I love the food posts/photos! Delicious food is part of a wonderful life. <3

That first photo is amazing, too. Look at that color!

Natalie (NJ in L.A.) dijo...

As you know, I've always loved your food posts and apparently from these comments, I'm not the only one! Keep them coming. AND thanks for the comment about the "palmeritas" - I love knowing their many names.

Phie Preston dijo...

Congrat son setting your wedding date that's so sweet! And fashion and food posts are amazing...although they do make me hungry haha :)

Hope you can stop by The Fashion Smoke!

Phie Phie xx

ediot dijo...

i love your food blog entries- but they always seem to get read by my at the worst of times---- when im so hungry my stomach starts making hunger noises.

you guys are such a stylish couple- thanks for sharing these outfit photos.
have a great week
xxx

BELU OH! dijo...

heyy!! me encanta tu blog, finalmente encontre otra argentina!!jaj lo vengo siguiendo desde hace un tiempo.
yo abri el mio hace poco, espero q te guste..

http://thefashionest.blogspot.com/

un besoo

jasmen dijo...

that food looks amazing!! i love the odd food photo in a fashion blog. :)

pat is cute!!

Maria dijo...

nom nom nom so delicious looking meals :D

Ana dijo...

Me encanta el nuevo rollo que le estás dando a tu blog con todos estos post de comida! hmmm incluso creo que me ha entrado el apetito. Sigue así con tu fabuloso estilismo y estas comidas tan ricas. Y por cierto, ENHORABUENA POR LA BODA!:) espero que todo salga genial!

Family Lawyers Brisbane dijo...

your guys outfits are so cool love both of them..

Botox dijo...

your blog is lovely and sweet