martes, 16 de agosto de 2011

Golden.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


Thanks for all the sweet comments on the previous post! We couldn't be happier with how the whole night came out, and they guys who did our video really captured how happy we felt.


Ever since i saw these boots, i felt i had to have them in my life. There was something about that gold, crackled leather that really stuck on me. I finally got them last week, once they went on sale. They kinda make me feel like a rockstar.


Old Navy knitted sweater; Converse shirt; Maria Cher jeans; Ayres boots; Forever 21 necklace and bag.


----------


¡Muchas gracias por los comentarios en el post anterior! Salió todo increíble, y los que hicieron el video claramente supieron reflejar lo felices que estábamos.


Me obsesioné con estas botitas apenas las vi. Pude contenerme de dejarlas pasar en el momento, pero cada vez que las veía …ahí estaban, y yo, queriéndolas. Finalmente, me decidí y las compré cuando estaban en liquidación. No sé si es el dorado, el brillo, o el efecto craquelado, que me hacen sentir como una rockstar por un rato.

16 comentarios:

Pilar dijo...

Ay! Yo también me enamoré de estas boots, pero no me animé!

Quiero hacerte una consulta, así que te estaré mandando un mail!

Saludos

http://pilar-delamode.blogspot.com/

Dylana Suarez dijo...

Looking so lovely!

xoxo,

colormenana.blogspot.com

Anto Larre dijo...

Esas botitas son divinas!!! Ame el video de tu casamiento!!! Felicitaciones!!

Ale. dijo...

Los botines! <3

Qué genial que estés publicando más seguido!

Un beso,
www.alegallegos.com

electric feel dijo...

those shoes are amazing!

ediot dijo...

love them boots. they are amazing
xx

Nana MoonDancer dijo...

I just love those boots!
it gives the whole outfit something special...
looks great!
xx,Nana

Sol dijo...

Sol! divinas esas botas y como las combinaste!!!

Unknown dijo...

Great shoes :)

Damsels dijo...

i know what you mean about the gold crackled leather. i used tohave a pair of loafers like that . which i loved until they grew increasingly uncomfortable for some reason .

Damsels dijo...

i know what you mean about the gold crackled leather. i used tohave a pair of loafers like that . which i loved until they grew increasingly uncomfortable for some reason .

Mc dijo...

wow! Me encantan esas botas! u look like a rock star indeed!

sara khan dijo...

ah this is quite possibly one of my faves.super simple yet super chic

-sara

letscookhealthy.blogspot.com

Brown and Cappuccino dijo...

amazing boots :)

Kiss from Portugal***

Brown and Cappuccino*

Unknown dijo...

the advantageabercrombie fitch mens wolf pond polos of owning a shoes you don't like can remind that you don't have to make every dressing to be perfect.I would like to show appreciation to this writer for bailing me out of this issue. After exploring through the search engines andabercrombie fitch uk seeing advice that were not helpful, I was thinking my entire life was over. Living minus the strategies to the problems you’ve sorted out all through your entire guideline is a crucial case,and the ones which could have in a negative way damaged my entire career if I had not come across your web blog. The understanding and kindness in controlling all things was excellent.Tory Burch Shoes Sale I don’t know what mbt shoes ukI would have done if I hadn’t come upon such a step like this. I am able to at this time look ahead to my future. Thanks very much for your impressive and effective guide.christian Louboutin uk

The Velveteen dijo...

dios santo. esas botas!! que lindas hahah.
saludos!