miércoles, 25 de febrero de 2009

Construction crew.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


I didn't get to post yesterday, so here it is.

I'm really enjoying these days, i only have a week and a half left before school starts again. I don't wanna think about what's coming up, it's gonna be pretty crazy.

Last year i was in desperate need of a pair of Doc Martens. I couldn't find them anywhere and my mom refused to bring a white pair (*sighs*) from London. I had to settle for these, which turned out to be pretty cool. They're much softer than DMs.


----------


El año pasado reaparecieron las Doc Martens, y yo tenía que tener un par. Después de buscarlas por todos lados, estuve bastante cerca de conseguirlas. Pero no tuve tanta suerte, mi mamá se negó a traerme un par de DMs blancos con los que había estado imaginándome todo ese tiempo. 

No fue mucho problema después de que me conformé con estas de Paula. Son bastante más suaves, y terminaron siendo uno de mis pares preferidos.


Wanama dress; Paula Cahen D'Anvers boots & socks.

23 comentarios:

we wear things dijo...

love the boots with the white dress!

LF dijo...

wow wow wow! this outfit is great! tough & chic!!

the boots are a great addition!

**heshka**

VanessasRunway dijo...

That white mini dress is so great. I'm anticipating for spring!

Ain Parfait dijo...

This is a really cute casual outfit, you go girl ;)!

ediot dijo...

WHAT a perfect dress. simple and it fits you so well. i love the combo with the boots. i love your style sweetie

Anónimo dijo...

I like these better than DMs! you can def tell they're soft and that adds to the style really nicely. Great purchase!

Song of Style dijo...

i love ur boots! where can i get them! and what camera do u use..?
im looking for a new camera..

FASHION CHALET dijo...

Thanks, Sol!<3

I love the combination of a sundress with Doc-like boots.... hot.

xx

HoneyBunny dijo...

I love the dress! It's perfect!

Couture Carrie dijo...

Your outfit is so sweet - love it!

xoxox,
CC

Elizabeth dijo...

i love it, it goes so well with the dress it brings a sense of edginess. i love it!

Nia dijo...

love the boots!

Syed dijo...

Those boots are beautiful, and I love the socks ;)

Elena dijo...

gorgeous!

Lesley dijo...

Great dress!

michelle dijo...

Aww those socks are such a cute surprise!

essence dijo...

Me encanta como queda todo el look, y las fotos estan geniales,
besos guapisima!

Flashes of Style dijo...

ooo I love the white girly dress with those boots!

Brown and Cappuccino dijo...

lovelly dress... you look like a princess :)

kiss from Portugal***

Márcia

Tereza Š. dijo...

the cobination of hard boots with sweet dress looks so wow!

Chekka Cuomova dijo...

I love it!!!! dress + boots = kick-ass combo!

Anónimo dijo...

THE BOOTS ARE LOVELY!!!

Stephanie dijo...

Love the boots! I just got combat boots and I adore them!!!