lunes, 23 de febrero de 2009

Denim affair.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


Nothing really spectacular about today's outfit, but i love comfy-looking outfits. You know when you see candid pictures of celebrities, and they look absolutely carefree and laid-back about they're wearing? I've always wanted that. To be able to trow on whatever was on the floor and walk out the door feeling like a million bucks. I admit that some days are easier to dress for that others, but i can't deny that i have one of those "i have nothing to wear" every once in a while.

When the boyfriend jeans became popular, i went to my boyfriend's house and tried on every single pair of jeans he had on the back of his closet. I ended up leaving feeling great about these. And what better for boyfriend jeans than actually  having your boyfriend being the former owner? (Ha! Really bad joke!)


----------


Agradezco por esta tendencia. Súper cómodos y súper divertidos. Se pueden vestir más o menos, depende la ocasión. Apenas los empecé a ver por todos lados, fui a la casa de mi novio en búsqueda de alguno. Con suerte, me fui con éstos, que cumplen con todas mis expectativas.


Bf's boyfriends jeans; Forever 21 tee.

17 comentarios:

Rikki Lane dijo...

I love the boyfriend jeans & the tee! So very casual cool :]

Thanks for the comment! I love your blog!

Connie Hsiu dijo...

well arent you beautiful!!!

i love bf jeans!

ty so much for the comment!

ediot dijo...

its comfy, chic and cool. the jeans look great on u. i love wearing my bf's jeans too.. theyre so comfy ..

Elena dijo...

Lovely look! The jeans make the difference! Rolled cuffs are amazing!

syl dijo...

Que bonita tu camiseta, pero esta muy lejos para ir a comprarala jo!
un beso

Anónimo dijo...

love the boyfriend jeans and LOVE that they were actually owned by the boyfriend!

Dija dijo...

Hey Sol! Thanks for checking out my blog and adding me as one of your favourites! I'm honoured, I shall do the same for you! :)

Anónimo dijo...

Comodos y geniales a la vez,...la combinacion perfecta!

X cierto, hoy estreno mi blog, Alfombra Roja, pasate y disfrutalo!

1beso!

Syed dijo...

Love the fit of the jeans!

Lesley dijo...

Now I really need bf jeans...and a bf for that matter! :-)

Miranda dijo...

love the boyfriend jeans
great fit!

Ain Parfait dijo...

i love being comfortable and i love how you didn't do the whole sweatpants and uggs to get a comfortable look. I think I may have to rummage in my boyfriends closet ;)

Rachel Nguyen dijo...

You certainly can pull off the sloppy look with ease. I haven't been on tFS in a while, but I was STOKED when I saw that you started a blog!

I've been following your style for a while! Care to exchange links?

DIARIO DE UNA ESTILISTA dijo...

me en-can-ta. Y tienes toda la razón, es una tendencia a agradecer. de hecho me has recordado que ha de ser mi primera compra de la temporada (o quizás se los robe a mi chico...
Besos

Rylie dijo...

You look great.
I can't wait for it to get warmer, so I can try to wear something like that.
It looks super comfy.
<3

Joana dijo...

Hey :) thanks for your comment, I loved that t-shirt !

***

Trendy Gourmandise dijo...

you look so sweet here !