jueves, 30 de abril de 2009

Puzzling over.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


Can't seem to stop wearing these jeans, they're just so comfortable! I've been meaning to wear this top. I bought it a few weeks ago at a store that was practically giving stuff away because they were closing. I'm not realy into big patterns, but i fell in love with this one. And the fact that it was black and white made it even cooler.


Don't you love it when you find stuff that you really like at a really low price? Sometimes i don't mind paying full price for clothes, but only as long as they're worth it. In some case, they don't, so i have to wait until they go on sale to buy them. The good thing about bargains is that you're not looking for them, they happen to be there waiting to be bought. Like today, Pat and i went to this store that still had some stuff on sale from the summer season. He ended up getting a pair of jeans and two tees for less than what a pair of this season's jeans cost.


It's Thursday! YAY! For some reason i love Thursdays more than Fridays. The feeling that the week is about to be over is definitely something to feel good about. And keeping the good news coming, i don´t have school tomorrow! 

Are you planning anything exciting for the weekend?


Ayres blazer; Adhorada top; Ona Saez jeans; Paruolo boots.


---------


A veces uno va a comprar ropa con algo específico en mente. Otras veces pasea por los locales para ver si hay algo que le guste. Uno de los sentimientos más copados, creo que tiene que ver con encontrar cosas que a uno le gustan, en lugares inesperados y a precios inesperados. No por rata, pero si porque creo que a veces las cosas no valen lo que valen. 

Esta blusa la encontre en un local que tenía todo super rebajado porque cerraba en unas semanas. Entré para chusmear, y salí con tres prendas y una sonrisa en la cara.

44 comentarios:

VanessasRunway dijo...

These are great pictures, the background goes so well with your cute outfit! I'm a pretty big fan of big patterns (in moderation), so I love this top! :) I have no plans for the weekend, but I'm glad it's almost here! :)

Diana dijo...

That is a great top and once you find a pair of jeans you love, they always go with anything.

Sales are the best! Thursdays are even better and I totally agree with you how it has a feeling to it

Patricia Ann dijo...

I agree! I love me Thursdays more than Fridays. But I love Fridays too. Fridays seems to go too fast though and I consider it as a weekend. So yeah, kind of sucks cause I get to hardly do anything and then it's off to bed for me.

You look really cute and that pattern top is great. :)

I really hate you for your boots. :( I want one!

Unknown dijo...

I like that top. It's almost like a really exaggerated houndstooth. It's great how you describe bargains - you're right, they're lying in wait for you! I always get a thrill getting some designer thing online for three quarters the price. Have a great Thursday!

Anónimo dijo...

It's not too late to enter I will do the drawing tonight!

FASHION CHALET dijo...

haha -
I had to take a second look at MK's lashes after your comment :) sooooo true!


i want boots just like yours, love buckles everywhere.





xo!!

stephanie dijo...

this look is amazing on you!

A favourite of mine and i w a n t your watch!

x
x

Closet Killer dijo...

I'm so growing my hair out like yours.

Emz dijo...

I love your outfit! The shirt has such a fabulous print!

Eeli dijo...

Love both the seperates. They look all sorts of adorable together hun! Its halfway through FRIDAY here haha. Weird how the timezones are quite drastically different. And I prefer thurs too ;)


x

Steph dijo...

Thanks thats so awsome about the shirt i love when i can find great stuff for low prices

Zara dijo...

Beautiful, beautiful! You look stunning - the scenery, the shirt, the jeans&boots and especially your jewellery. It could be an editorial :) xoxo

Morning Glory dijo...

You can rock a jacket like no other! I Love all you outfits...as usual.

stylefrontier dijo...

i love the print on your top~
i think it's a greaet buy

Posh & Silly dijo...

WOOWWW
AMAZING PICTURES, You are so beautiful!!!
¿Eres Española? Yo Si Gallega!!
This is my blog!! enjoy!!!


http://poshandsilly.blogspot.com/

Femstar2000 dijo...

Hey sweets, LOVE the top, love the massive print, oh and I have no school today either =.D, but I'm probably going to just study all day....

isabelle dijo...

love your shoes and your top!

ediot dijo...

youre so photogenic! great pictures, and i love the outfit. have a great weekend xx

electric feel dijo...

love the black outfit and the location of your shoots!

have a good weekend

mikey & yukz dijo...

i think you should start wearing patterns. you look great:)

HoneyBunny dijo...

What great background for the pictures! Love it! And you look awesome, darling. Love that top with the necklaces:))
I love getting the clothes I love cheap;D So I think I get most of the stuff from more expensive stores on sale;))

Cari dijo...

Cute outfit!

mikey & yukz dijo...

& and I really like your boots!

Anónimo dijo...

me encanta la camisa, y para mi la mezcla de blanco y negro también es mi preferida.
que tengas buen fin de semana!
un beso

Chekka Cuomova dijo...

Totally agree about the clothes and its price! ;D

Ohhh I really really love this one! You look so fierce on the second photo! Really love this outfit, seriously! ;D

Elizabeth Victoria Clark dijo...

I love the black and white, and that blouse is gorgeous. I love finding things for a low price, often so much more rewarding when you find a great bargain! xx

Francesca Tan dijo...

Love the outfit and yes! i totally agree about the price thing. :)

Syed dijo...

That top looks so fantastic, and I adore your watch! I love going into a shop prepared to spend a certain amount on one item, and you find a number of pieces for under your budget :)

Maria dijo...

Te ves muy bien en el outfit. *

welcometoviolence dijo...

pretty sweet outfit the top is very nice and the boots are sickk

holierthannow dijo...

pretty. i like the new top. it's a different silhouette, more feminine, but it works ... maybe this will kick off a whole new style exploration for you : )

yiqin; dijo...

You rock jeans very well :)

Matias - Organizador dijo...

great pics! nice blog !


--

elle dijo...

This might be really random but are you Sol from fashion chat and jessicastyle.com? :D If not then never mind!

Matias - Organizador dijo...

hello! Im from Buenos Aires, Argentina and you?

Beauty Standard Blog dijo...

elle - I'm there, on jessicastyle.com, but never posted anything. The only forum i'm on is on the Fashion Spot ;)

Matias - Organizador dijo...

genial! ahhaha por fin alguien con un buen blog y de buenos aires!



--

Mimi dijo...

Great background for the pictures! i'm in love with your boots!

Anónimo dijo...

You look amazing, as usual :)

trisch xo

Unknown dijo...

i love colors on you!

btw you've been tagged! hihih

Dija dijo...

Those boots are awesome!

Stain On My Red Shoes dijo...

love love the printed top. and you carry your style with the perfect attitude. love it!

i've linked you to my blog :)


p.s.: sales are always gooooood....

Mie dijo...

I ADORE the houndstooth print top! You accessorize to perfection!

Cassiopeia dijo...

that top's amazing! very chic :-D

xxxc