domingo, 3 de mayo de 2009

Sunday's best.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

This is what was happening behind me.


Got this shirt as a late birthday gift. What i love the most about it is that it looks like i borrowed it from my boyfriend's closet. The tights are ready to be transformed into something else; i can't count the times i had to stop my mom from throwing them away. 


This weekend was extra long because i didn't have school on Friday. No school is always good, but the fact that i had to spend part of my weekend working on stuff for this week's classes kind of bummed me out.


What a better way to spend a Sunday than having your boyfriend cook lunch for you?! And i've got visual proof!


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Don't forget dessert. Remember the quince pie i mentioned on the tag thing? It's becoming out latest addiction.


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Guess it's time to introduce the cutest puppy in the world, Teo.


Como quieres que te quiera shirt; Ay Not Dead tank; Paula Cahen d'Anvers cut-offs; Paruolo boots.


----------


Los fines de semana largos le gustan a todo el mundo. ¿A quién no le van a gustar? Si significan que tenemos uno o dos días extra de descanso. La cosa es que a mi, me van los fines de semana largos. Cuando me entero que hay uno digo 'bueeena, que masa,, voy a tener un día más para hacer tal cosa'. La cuestión es que generalmente no los aprovecho como tendría que aprovecharlos. Me pasó con este, pero por lo menos tuve tiempo para relajarme, y creo que el solo hecho de saber que tenemos ese día extra, alcanza para que la mente funcione de manera más distendida.

32 comentarios:

Mode Junkie dijo...

love boyfriend like shirts. i even bought one from the mens section. the food looks amazing!
hey teo! i miss my dog terribly.

Anónimo dijo...

I love mens shirts! I find that the H&M menswear dept is all fitted, so a size small fits me perfect!
Looks like a fantastic breakfast :)


Trisch xo

Closet Killer dijo...

Funny, I've actually been wanting to grow my hair out like yours! Haha.

And those tights are amazing. They're ripped just the right amount in just the right place. Love it.

Posh & Silly dijo...

Super Look!!! Me encanta!!!

No me pongas esos platos...que me entra un hambre....jejeje

un beso me alegra que te gustase. a mi el tuyo me encanta.

Emily dijo...

Yea I definitely think Blair is getting better. It makes me so happy that the two of them are getting back together I just hope that Chuck doesn't get in the way.

I really love your ripped tights by the way, I always try to get mine to have just the right runs but it never really works. the quince pie looks tasty too!

Delmy dijo...

I love your tights!

Fashion Cappuccino dijo...

I love your ripped tights! How sweet of your boyfriend to cook for you!! Lucky girl! xxoxoxo

mikey & yukz dijo...

i love how you can pull off something simple as that! you look so good. I always want to rip my tights too but I'm too scared to do it.Hm...

Nice lunch and dessert! I wish my boyfriend were here to make me food.. we're too far away:(

stephanie dijo...

this outfit is a m a z i n g g g g g gg


i love it sooooooo much!!!! i need a plaid shirt so bad in my life!
But i refuse to buy one brand new- it has to be thrifted and i have yet to find the perfect one! But im not giving up lol!

Your puppy is honest to god too cute for words!

xx

Lauretha Sudjono dijo...

love yer looks on this pic on the balcony. .. you're lovely!

Alabama dijo...

the puppy is so cute! Also love the shirt. I'm not so sure about the egg on the pasta though! x

moded'amour dijo...

love your boots! and that dessert looks delicious!
www.mode-damour.blogspot.com

Teenage (ariel) Dirtbag dijo...

love your blog!

xoxo
www.glossybossy.blogspot.com

Brown and Cappuccino dijo...

you are a lucky girl... i want to a boyfriend who cooks for me :)

kiss from Portugal*****

márcia*

Doshii dijo...

Well dont you look smashing miss thing :D

Your outfit is looks very well put together awesome.

and your post is making me hungry heheh

Stain On My Red Shoes dijo...

again, you rock this androgyny look! love the shirt (i borrow my male room mates' shirts from time to time :D). love the ripped tights too!

food looks soooo yummy. the egg on top really makes me drool.

Maria dijo...

A mi también me passa lo de los dias libres. Ya se que me voy a quedar en el sofa sin hacer nada. =P
Me encantan los looks con las botas. *

Patricia Ann dijo...

I love this outfit! The shirt, the tattered leggings, the shorts, the boots, ugh, hate you! :P

How have you been? Need to catch up with you! :)

Eeli dijo...

hahah my mother is exactly the same. I think she even offered to pay meto throw a pair away lol but raggedy tights are so so much fun to wear don't you think?! :)


Lovely outfit too hun and cutie pooch you have ;)


Hope you're well


xxxxxxx Eeli

Anónimo dijo...

muy guapa, me encantan las medias! y esa comida me está dando un hambre
un beso!

isabelle dijo...

thank you so much! Love your shirt and boots btw :D

Steph dijo...

thank you, i love vintage jewelry and i love that i know the jewelry ment something to her so its great that i get to wear them

i love your outfit! the destroyed tights are great! and the puppy is so cute!

Diana dijo...

ohmygosh, i was going to comment directly on the outfit but i saw the food and i can't decide what looks better! although you eating the food...LOL

VanessasRunway dijo...

Great post...cute outfit? check yummy food? check...cutest dog in the world? check! ;)

HoneyBunny dijo...

Wow awesome outfit! Love the shirt and those rips!
And lucky you to have a bf to cook those kinds of meals to you! :))

Posh & Silly dijo...

Como consigues que la yema quede liquida dentro del huevo?? Tiene que estar buenisimo

Femstar2000 dijo...

Okay you meant really cook, that's so cute. And your puppy is adorable. Very cute.

Jen dijo...

FOOD P0RN >D

Belowen dijo...

Shall we have a puppy cute-off competition?

PS: What is that dish? It looks amazing!

cami_attack dijo...

me encanta la marca AY Not Dead!!!! pero no hay tienda que la vende aquí en EE.UU.

Bradpetehoops dijo...

I like spaghetti Filipino style and Italian Style Flavor.

tis serendipity dijo...

haha that looks really yummy!!! XDD how sweet. there IS no better sunday than to spend it with loved ones...

and you look totally cool in that shirt and slightly ripped jeans.