viernes, 29 de mayo de 2009

Clear.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


Today was the first day of the week i left the house, well, except for yesterday afternoon when the fact that being sick for the past four days was driving me insane and i manage to go out for a while do some shopping. That's right, i leave the house for like an hour and come back with a knitted wrap thing and a pair of jeans. Yes, i did it again. Even though after buying four pairs of jeans on the same store back in January, i swore i wouldn't buy another pair for the rest of the year (a bit harsh, i know). Well, that didn't go so well when i got the black skinny jeans i've been wearing lately, but that was a gift exchange, so it didn't qualify as buying... technically.


After seeing all these light wash denim around, both in blogs and on celebrities, i gave in when i walked into a store and saw these (see pictures). I know light wash denim is characteristic of spring/summer, but who says i can't wear them on cold weather seasons too? And being the casual dresser that i am, i could never have too many jeans, right? Having deceived myself with the answers to these questions, i totally gave in. What i love about the most about the wash of these is that it's really really light, and they almost look like they are white. And what i love the least about them (and this it's my fault) is that i went down a whole size so they wouldn't stretch out, which i hope they do now... at list a bit so i can sit down comfortably.


PS. Thanks for the 'get well soon' messages. I'm feeling a lot better today :)


Complot jeans; Forever 21 tee; Gap scarf; Converse shoes.


----------


Hace unos meses caí en la tentación y compré cuatro jeans. No sólo el mismo día, sino que en el mismo local. No se preocupen, no gasté un dineral, eran precios totalmente razonables, y justificados (al menos eso me dije a mi misma). Creo que es una de las primeras veces en mi vida que alterno entre todos los pares de jeans que tengo. Y eso, banalidad o no, me hace feliz.


Después de ese día, prometí que iba a intentar abstenerme a los jeans, que con esos era suficiente. Todo iba bien, hasta que ayer pasaba por Complot y me crucé con este (ver fotos). La web está inundada de jeans claritos, en blogs o en celebrities, y por más que los lavados claros se asocian con el verano, no me pude resistir.

31 comentarios:

Jessica dijo...

Awwe the lunch looks sooo yummy! I want some, please :)

I love your outfit. the scarf ist cute ♥ :)

Fashion Moment dijo...

Great post! Delicious! You look fantastic!

FM~FP

Mimi dijo...

Love the jeans! A girl can NEVER own to many jeans :)

Aww, you guys are so cute! Lunch looks delish.. I wouldn't mind some ravioli right about now!

xo

P. S. I have re-added your AMAZING blog to my blog list under 'the Elite' list ♥

Emz dijo...

Looks delicious! I own way too many jeans too hehe. I want a light pair of denim shorts though!

Anónimo dijo...

great pics! <3

the food looks so delicious. yummy! :D

evelyn dijo...

WELL I LOVEEE UR STYLE! and i wish i had ur height. i really do wish :(

but anyways u're lovely and get well soon!

<3 evelyn

Ale. dijo...

Una nunca puede tener demasiados jeans!

La comida se ve buenísima!

Delmy dijo...

Im jealous. I want your jeans! and your food!

Syed dijo...

Those jeans look so fabulous :) I keep thinking that I should buy some pale jeans for summer, I've never actually worn white trousers out before! Oooh and such yummy food. Glad you're feeling better :)

Patricia Ann dijo...

Yes, you finally gave in! I knew they would look faboosh on you.

And that photo with the pasta, you are so TOTALLY like that all the time. :P

Good to hear you're feeling better! Are you one of those people that get sick a lot and have like the worst immune system? Ugh, I am. Sucks to be sick for sure.

Diana dijo...

so glad to see you are feeling better!
white chucks, white jeans, white shirt=so chic!

stephanie dijo...

i love those jeans on you- you're so gorgeous :) and your room is amazing- so much light i love it!

x

x

VanessasRunway dijo...

Love the lighting! The white jeans look awesome on you! ;)

mikey & yukz dijo...

im glad you feel better now! time to do more shopping!! :P

Posh & Silly dijo...

I love your looks!!! very simple and cool!!!

XOXO!

ELLEN dijo...

You look greeeattt

Miss Mae dijo...

I like the location of these photos. I also love the rock tee : )

Yes, that is me in the pictures. Thanks for your sweet compliment!

<3

Unknown dijo...

ahh, you look so cool! love they new jeans. you know, somehow, i often find myself shopping after i've been sick too. it's like, what else could make you feel more normal and happy? nothing, that's what (:

oh, and i'm so very glad you're feeling better!

Femstar2000 dijo...

Haha I eat my lunch the exact same way =.p I really like your jeans. I really want a pair, but I'm unsure of how they look on me, and of the course the majority of people I've actually seen wearing white/whitewash jeans over here have made them look really unattractive, despite the fact I know they look good on Celebs. Sigh. Maybe I won't bye them, I'll just eye up yours instead

Shannon dijo...
Este comentario ha sido eliminado por el autor.
Shannon dijo...

Great outfit....totally suits you.
And I must say...that lunch looked gooooood.

Zara dijo...

thanks for noticing the docs ;) i'm literally wearing them every minute of the day now! i wake up and the first thing i do is put them on hahaha. you look fantastic. white tee, whitewashed jeans and white converse? ahhhhh perfect i want jeans like that now haha xoxo

Patricia Ann dijo...

Out of boredom and frustration, guess what? I've see 11 episodes of season 1 of Popular! Ack... I don't know what possessed me. The character Sam and her hair though makes me laugh, it's so nineties and crazy. :P

Bah, how are you doing? Is school done for you?

Victoria dijo...

Hihihi thanks ;) Well, it sure was fun :D
You look great ! I soo wish I couls wear white jeans, I love it- but I look so weird in it hehe

Brown and Cappuccino dijo...

i want this white all stars :)

kiss from Portugal***

márcia*

LACY dijo...

i absolutely luv this blog, its so simple and just real. You have amazing style and i luv your posts about your day and stuff that goes on in your life. lovely blog :)

lacysmess.blogspot.com

Anónimo dijo...

awww great t-shirt! I love it <33

Stain On My Red Shoes dijo...

it's not easy to pull off white pants, but you did it really well! good to hear that you're feeling well.

Jen dijo...

I just got my first pair of Converse last weekend, in fact I'm about to post about them. I love the light wash jeans you paired them with!

FASHION CHALET dijo...

the best things come in 3's

(1) ravioli's... yum!
(2) white washed denim
(3) converse



x

Anónimo dijo...

Hi,

I begin on internet with a directory