miércoles, 27 de mayo de 2009

Blur.


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Source


I'm terribly sick at the moment. That's why i haven't posted in the past few days (even when i said i would *sigh*). 


Obviously i don't have any outfit pics; i've been lounging around the house in the most comfy attires you could ever imagine. I spent the weekend in bed, so being Wednesday i'm kind of  Thought i'd share one of my favorites editorials ever: Numero #95 - Siri Tollerod by Dusan Relijin.


Thanks to blorangeMimi and Icee for awarding me. You're the best!


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


----------


Estar enfermo tiene su parte buena y su parte mala. Por un lado, tenés una excusa para no ir al colegio/la facultad/el trabajo; pero por otro, sabés que esos días que no vas, los estás perdiendo, y después vas a tener que recuperar el tiempo perdido de alguna manera.

31 comentarios:

Mimi dijo...

I love this editorial, the colors the styling truly outrageous.

Aww I hope you feel better soon sweetie! But I am sure you look just, if not more, fabulous in your casual attire :)

Feel better soon!

xo

Jessica dijo...

love the pictures :)
i like the zebra dress and the checkboard blouse :)

Jessica dijo...

love the pictures :)
i like the zebra dress and the checkboard blouse :)

Victoria dijo...

Yea, I'm kind of jealous of myself :P Hope you'll get som heat soon !! :)
Oh, hope you feel better !

Femstar2000 dijo...

Get better soon sweets!!! And these pictures are great. =.]

TRIGG dijo...

oh my god. i just got over sickness yesterday, literally left the bed twice. get better!

i love how classic faux-pahs in photography are becoming interesting.. it looks so good when they are meaning to blur

Diana dijo...

yikes, i hope you feel better soon! congrats on the award!

electric feel dijo...

this ed is fab!

Patricia Ann dijo...

I forgot to tell you that I awarded you as well. :)

Mimi dijo...

Those pictures are amazing!!

Lesley dijo...

Feel better! I love that David Bowie tee!

Ale. dijo...

Las fotos están lindas!

Que te mejores pronto! :)

a reflecting girl dijo...

my camera takes the same kind of pictures most of the time but it's broken. ;) like the atmosphere on the photos.

Laura Mullins dijo...

you are so, so welcome. i just love your blog so much! and this is a really cool editorial- i especially like the third to last photo.

feel better soon!! i hope your sick days have been full of good music, tv, and friends. that's about all i can enjoy when i'm sick. oh, and maybe some tea (:

ediot dijo...

i like this editorial. thanks for sharing!

Zara dijo...

I hope you get better soon :( Ahhhhhhh this editorial is perfect!!!!!! Siri is one of my absolutely favourite models... her and Noot Seear tie for top place :) xoxo

Anna Wallace dijo...

i'm actually not sure what they are ...but i know i like them!

Alabama dijo...

these are really great. The one with the black killer heels on the floor is my favourite.

love alba x

vix dijo...

I love this editorial. And get better soon!

Unknown dijo...

Great editorial. I really want that David Bowie shirt!

p.s. feel better soon!xx

yiqin; dijo...

I like how the photos are blurred. Gives a very nice feel!

Stephanie dijo...

these are fantastic!!!

feel better lady!!!

x
x

Damsels dijo...

congrats .

i love the warhol banana in the back .
im gettin that tattood on my ribs !

Cassiopeia dijo...

tha6's such a cool editorial! and yay on the award :-D xxxc

Vanessa dijo...

love these kinds of blurry pictures! so much emotion

Elizabeth Victoria Clark dijo...

love this shoot!! the blurry look is rad. feel so much better pretty girl! xx

Anónimo dijo...

i love blurry pics, they can be pulled off so well

Stain On My Red Shoes dijo...

get well soon, sol! the pics you posted are so inspiring. well executed with the blurry effects.

Zara dijo...

thanks for your congrats message haha :) good to hear you're feeling better (i think i saw on your twitter?). PS. can we exchange links? i think you're on my blogroll already. if you don't do link exchanges then no worries xoxo

STARBOX PRODUCTION dijo...

love love love these photos!! :D

Taru Tuomi dijo...

i want those legs