lunes, 10 de agosto de 2009

Countrified.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


Yesterday was a family day. My and my family went to my brother's house, which is a few miles away from the city. It's nice to get to spend an entire day away from the noise, the traffic, the numerous amount of people everywhere and just take some time off to relax along with deep clean breaths. I woke up to a cloudy day, but the sun was determined to get out, we got lucky.


Aren't wraps the coolest? This is like the knitted (and warmer) version of this. It's so versatile and cozy that it's impossible not to wanna wear it through all winter. Plus, it's navy blue, one of my favorite color.


PS. The lipstick in the previous post is Maybelline Superstay in 'Violet' (798).


Akiabara knitted wrap; Akiabara long-sleeve tee; BDG jeans; Como quieres que te quiera boots.

24 comentarios:

jane st. clair dijo...

beautiful outfit! these photos are great!
xo,
the little violet dress

A Stylized Hysteria dijo...

I am in love with this oufit. It's so cozy and chic!

stephanie dijo...

omgod that jacket looks soooooooo cozy! cant wait for fall :)


xx

Cami dijo...

lucky you!
here in Italy it's so hot.. can't wait for fall, too!
Great outfit, and you are gorgeous. I'm in love with your hair!
Cami

Ale. dijo...

Me encantó el "wrap", se ve super abrigador y cómodo! Tengo uno muy similar, pero morado!

Tu cabello está lindo! No entiendo por que has pensado en hacerte algún tipo de laceado permanente.

Ale.

Damsels dijo...

love this
Navy Blue is YOUR color missy. you should own that color .

Margaret dijo...

This is stunning.
I envy your wrap. & Your boots. & your hair.
Haha, great job! :D

Femstar2000 dijo...

I was literally about to say 'I love your wrap' before you even mentioned it. I want one to wrap myslef up in on colder days♥

Ilanka Verhoeven dijo...

You look cute!!
X, fashion-nerdic.

FashionIntel dijo...

Looks cozy. How's the weather where you are at?

Stain On My Red Shoes dijo...

yes, even a day off all the madness of a big city help us to stay sane :)

love your long wraps, and of course, the boots.

Laura Mullins dijo...

ooo, i can definitely relate. family days are wonderful!! glad you were able to spend some time with them (:

you look beautiful in these shots!!

nikky dijo...

great boots!

NICOLE dijo...

hey i tagged you in tell us 7 interesting things about you. then you have to tag 7 other people!

Jessica dijo...

omg this is you ! I thought these were like scans from a magasine or something. Then i'm looking at the other pictures on your blog and they are all as amazing !
I love the outfit and i am also a huge fan of wraps. They are so cozy yet they don't look sleezy !
Anyhow, have a great rest of the week : )

X
Jess

Diana dijo...

i love your sweater! i've always wanted one but i was afraid it'd look like a robe on me because of my height, but the way you model it looks so cozy and chic

Lesley dijo...

Great photos!!! You're so pretty!

bloo90fashion dijo...

you look amazing :)

xoxo.
bloo.

http://bloo90fashion.blogspot.com/

ryan dijo...

hi

Unknown dijo...

Cute outfit. Siunds like you had fun :)

Panda xx

Laura @ effluvia dijo...

The sweater looks great. :) I have something like that, but it's more like a cape, and I wish it had sleeves.

-effluviaart.blogspot.com

chicshock dijo...

you're very pretty!
those boots are great

xo,m

the Eccentric Kay dijo...

the third picture is so picturesque! love it

Saylor dijo...

Looking hot lil mamma!
The new Maybelline shades are absolutely gorgeous.
Checkout my blog if you get a moment.

http://cannibalsfind.blogspot.com/