jueves, 15 de abril de 2010

+1.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


Love love love the fact that it's getting colder! It rained for the first three days of the week, but i didn't mind it. The fact that i can do more than one layer per outfit makes me happy.


It was my birthday on Tuesday. Very low-key celebration; i had a regular Tuesday, but i started the day with a very special present: breakfast gift from my parents. How not to have a good day when it starts like this?


Outfit from Wednesday. On my birthday i felt like my favorite fabrics and pieces: jeans and plain white cotton tee.


BDG jeans; Forever 21 cardigan; Old Navy long-sleeve tee; boots from Marshall's.


----------


¿Alguien más está disfrutando de las repentinas bajas temperaturas de estos días o soy yo sola? No se, yo me conformo con poder usar saquitos y mangas largas, aunque todavía espero para sacar las medias y abrigos más pesados.


El martes fue mi cumpleaños. Tuve un día más que normal, aunque con un detalle matutino que marcó un buen comienzo.

14 comentarios:

Anna Jane dijo...

A breakfast gift! That is so cute. What a lovely gift.

I love the red/white/blue combination of your outfit. Very laid back cool yet stylish. I can't believe you like the fact it's getting colder though! I can't wait for the warmer weather to arrive over here :(

- Anna Jane xxx
(PixelatedBlonde.com)

missDTM dijo...

breakfast gift sounds amazing!! happy belated...love the red outfit. :)

moded'amour dijo...

great outfit, love your jeans!

www.mode-damour.blogspot.com

emi dijo...

Love the outfit...the jacket is amazing!

xx Emi

thegirlwiththemask.blogspot.com

Astrid Emia Ginting dijo...
Este comentario ha sido eliminado por el autor.
Astrid Emia Ginting dijo...
Este comentario ha sido eliminado por el autor.
Astrid Emia Ginting dijo...

hello ;) I'm really sorry to bother you, but I change my url and blog name hehe do you mind to change my name&url in your list? thank youuuu. I used to name my blog circus. x

iliketweet dijo...

Love the red! Beautiful photos.

Laura Mackness for Weekday clothes and Benefit treats to win on my blog if you're interested!

tweet tweet tweet

x

Heini dijo...

Love the red jacket :)

ediot dijo...

feliz cumpleaños guapa! such an lovely breakfast buffe'! looks so yummY! i bet you had an wonderful day love. love the striped top you wore .and you look amazing in reD! have i seen you in a dress ;)? i dont remember but i wanna see!! its getting warmer and warmer here- and i cant wait too loose another layer of clothing ;)
have an lovely monday darling
xx ediot

NBeteck dijo...

I love how you turn simple everyday things into something wonderful.

Unknown dijo...

love this post x

LINDSEY MAK dijo...

Beautiful as always girl! :)
happy belated birthday....


when you get the chance come through and visit my fashion based photography blog :)

Patricia Ann dijo...

Ooh, I'd love to begin my birthday day like that! :) I hope you had fun, even if it was low-key.