viernes, 23 de abril de 2010

Truffle.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


The last couple of days have been crazy. Ups and downs crazy.

I've got some new stuff that i got for my birthday that i couldn't wait to start wearing. I got this cardigan from Pat's parents, and i just fell in love with it. I've never been much into ruffles but i couldn't resist these. And it's incredibly soft, i just really love it.

Also first time trying out the socks and shoes combo. Liking it so far.


For those who can read Spanish, Pat started his own blog: SeanBienvenidos.


PS. I feel like i need a new spot for taking pictures...


Akiabara cardigan; Silence+Noise jeans; Forever 21 long-sleeve; Target socks; Steve Madden shoes.


---------


Estos últimos días fueron una locura.


Recibí varias cosas nuevas para mi cumpleaños y no pude esperar más de unos días para empezar a usarlo. Este cardigan de Akiabara es una de ellas. Nunca me copé mucho con la onda de los volados, pero estos eran el detalle perfecto para rematar la prenda. No me pude resistir!


Para aquellos interesados en las andanzas de un joven más que sorprendente, les recomiendo SeanBienvenidos.

12 comentarios:

Egle Z. dijo...

It looks so soft. The colour is great too

Christina Caradona dijo...

This looks so pretty. I love the color. I think i need that cardigan now.

missDTM dijo...

love this cardigan on you! so cute...

ediot dijo...

hi lovely! hope youre having an wonderful week so far. the cardi is WaaaYYy cute!
off to check out pat's blog now! how fun.

hope he posts photoS there soon.. because i dont understand spanish ;)
take care
and have an great weekend.

Cars dijo...

I love that cardigan and those shoes! You're so pretty!

emi dijo...

the cardigan is so beautiful! love the softness of it!
oh and your wedges are amazing!

xx Emi

THEGIRLWITHTHEMASK.blogspot.com

morena dijo...

great outfit :)

LINDSEY MAK dijo...

Wow!! Im so happy you came through my blog as I kind of have a confession..ive been following your blog like since forever...hehe..I just didnt have my own one set up yet...thank you so much for your lovely compliments :) and keep blogging girl!!!

those ruffles look truly beautiful on you :)!!

ediot dijo...

ah yes .that job is great. unfortunately i do not have any more of that coming up right now-
the bunny was sitting like that for so long- almost as if it was dead- but it wasnt... hope your weekend is great darling.

xx ediot

Pattaya Girls Blog dijo...

loving that bag, send it to me when your bored of it :-)

♥ Cremitas y Maquillajes ♥ dijo...

Hi, there! I just went to Akiabara today to buy this same carding 'cos I just loved it as soon as as I saw your post! I got one named Zoe which is pretty similar, but the ruffles are made with lace (instead of the same wool) The SA said they are already sold out!! Thanks for posting!!! Now Akiabara should reward you for my purchase! lol!

= )

Marie

Mina dijo...

love the outfit! very pretty :)