domingo, 20 de junio de 2010

AG.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


What i'm wearing today. I've been all for comfy outfits this weekend, which by the way is a long weekend. My brothers are coming to celebrate Father's Day, so this is perfect to run around the house with my two little nieces.


My dad's one of those people who "has everything", so getting him a present it's a tough task. I ended up going for a roller pen (since you can never have too many ¿?) with his name engraved on it.


Happy Father's Day to my dad, and to all fathers out there :)


Akiabara cardigan; Miss Sixty jeans; random flats; Forever 21 necklace & cuff; Disney bracelet.


----------


Lo que me puse hoy. Este fin de semana predominaron las prendas cómodas. Vienen mis hermanos para festejar el Día del Padre, así que es perfecto para estar por la casa y correr con sobrinas menores de 2 años.


Mi papá es de esas personas que "tienen todo", así que cuando hay que hacerle un regalo, la cosa se puede complicar. Al final, le compré una lapicera/birome (no se la diferencia aún) roller con su nombre grabado.


Feliz Día del Padre a mi papá, y a todos los padres que estén por ahí :)

15 comentarios:

ediot dijo...

love the outfit. fathers day is earlier in norway- but now i have my papas 60th birthday coming up! i dont know what to give him... he's got everything too..let me know if you were to think of something ;)
hope youve had a wonderful weekend
take care

xx ediot

missDTM dijo...

love the cardigan and the bracelet you're wearing! i kinda want it...your pics are always so so cute...

we celebrated father's day here as well...it's been a quiet day--although i ran 5 miles this morning...:)

Emily and Abigail dijo...

lusting the shot of your flats with the rolled up jeans! adorable.

www.lovelywanderlust.com

Nana MoonDancer dijo...

the necklace, jeans and cardigan are simply amazing<3
gorgeous outfit!

Iulia Romana dijo...

The ruffles of the cardigan go so lovely with your tanned skin !

Anónimo dijo...

I love this cardi- it's very feminine. I'm totally a flats girl sometimes too. ;)

be.aoi dijo...

hermosas las fotos! y el sweater también.

Ale. dijo...

Me encantan tus looks 'cómodos'! El cardigan me fascina.

A.n.E dijo...

These photos are really beautiful. I wonder why I've never been here before!

Mimi dijo...

I'm in love with your cardigan and over all look. Effortless and oh so chic.

xo

Cars dijo...

Wowza. Your new haircut really suits you. Your past outfit posts really inspired me. (I may have to copy your hair btw.) Yummy food too!

chauss dijo...

such a cute sweater!!!
xo chauss

Pennerad dijo...

i love this last picture. maybe because i always mess up my cuffing and it looks perfect as opposed to the messy casual roll that so many have perfected lol.
pretty cuff.

Mandy dijo...

lovely pics <3 :D

Mandy dijo...
Este comentario ha sido eliminado por el autor.