miércoles, 16 de junio de 2010

Cold dot.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


I seriously intended not to wait so long for a new post but the weekend involved sleeping in, watching the World Cup and taking advantage of the rainy weather. All of that, implies lounging in whatever i could find laying around and not leaving the house if possible.


On Monday i have classes in the morning, so i set my alarm at 6AM. I usually end up waking up at 6.30/6.45, so that leaves me 30-15 minutes to get ready. Besides the fact that i wasn't wearing anything out of the ordinary, when i came back home, it was heavily raining, and the sky decided to turn into a deep deep gray. So even though it was 1PM, there was virtually no decent light to take pics. Enough with the excuses…


I wore this yesterday, and i ended up freezing. It wasn't that cold, but i decided that bringing nothing else than this cute little cardigan was enough for 55F (13C) degree weather. These pics kinda suck too, i need to get my tripod back!


Benetton cardigan; Akiabara long-sleeve tee; Paula Cahen d'Anvers cut-offs, Paruolo boots.


PS. Thanks to Pennerad from Quean for giving me a blog award :)


----------


Venía bien. No quería que pasaran tantos días desde el último post, pero el fin de semana involucró no hacer nada, comer, mirar los partidos del Mundial, y si era posible, no salir de la casa aprovechando el clima lluvioso.


Los lunes tengo clases a la mañana, así que mi despertador suena a las 6.00 en punto. Claro, me termino levantando 6.30/6.45, lo que me deja de 30-15 minutos para cambiarme y salir de casa. Por eso creo que mis lunes, no pueden ser más lunes.


Esto me puse ayer, y me congelé. Soy de esas personas que tienen frío todo el tiempo, así que no sé por qué se me ocurrió que salir sin nada mas que lo que ven, era una buena idea. Para una temperatura de 13C grados, claramente que necesitaba algo más.

13 comentarios:

Amaris in Wonderland dijo...
Este comentario ha sido eliminado por el autor.
Amaris in Wonderland dijo...

<3 these pics, the outfit - and your hair is SO cute!!

Siru dijo...

What a lovely blog! It's my first time here and I really like it!

juliet xxx

Nana MoonDancer dijo...

that polkadot top is amazing and so is the necklace
it's so simple
but like all simple things it's just gorgeous<3

missDTM dijo...

are you enjoying the world cup too? i'm not a huge soccer fan but my boo has been watching so i have been interested.

love your hairdo! do cute. my hair is just way too curly to do something cute like this...

Jessica dijo...

awesome pictures ! For some reason they remind me of scans...i think it's the colors. Love the polkadots too :)

Mimi dijo...

I love the hair! So chic but still a little messy to make it look relaxed.

xo

Anónimo dijo...

Girl you look completely gorgeous- loving the polka dots!!!

M dijo...

i dig polkadot :)

Books&Jewels dijo...

how do u get ur hair like that?? amazingg

Jessica dijo...

hi!
it's a west highland terrier :)

Anna-Sofie dijo...

Cute pictures! Love the polka dots :)

Špela dijo...

dots! love it!
come by
http://spela-digitaltraveler.blogspot.com/