jueves, 5 de agosto de 2010

SS: Jessica Alba.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


I'm really into celebrity style. It's a great source of inspiration, and if you're interested in a certain celebrity's style, you can see how it evolves and changes over the years. I have a few favorites, and Jessica Alba is one of them.


She has such a really simple style. Comfortable and wearable outfits and pieces that can be mixed and matched in numerous of ways. That's why i like it, i feel like i can relate to it and i can see myself wearing most of the outfits i've seen her in. I suppose she has a stylist for events, but i prefer her everyday style over her even/red carpet style, because when i see pictures of her at events it's either a hit or a miss. But her everyday style is way more consistent for my taste.


Few staple pieces: flats (sandals, boots, you name it. i would love to raid her shoe closet), scarves, skinny jeans and boyfriend jeans/pants,long tops (camis, tank tops, shirts), fitted jackets.


[source: celebutopia / celebrity-paradise / jessicaalba.net / thecelebrity-city / splashnews / tlfan / gossipcenter]


----------


Me gusta seguir el estilo de las celebridades. Es una genial fuente de inspiración, y si te interesa el estilo de alguna celebridad en particular, es la mejor forma para ver cómo evoluciona y va cambiando a medida que va pasando el tiempo. Personalmente tengo algunas favoritas, y Jessica Alba es una de ellas.


Tiene un estilo muy simple. Prendas cómodas y usables, que pueden mezclarse y combinarse de infinitas formas. Eso es lo que más me atrae de su estilo, que puedo relacionarlo con el mío. Seguramente tenga un estilista para eventos, pero yo prefiero su estilo de todos los días al de apariciones públicas o eventos. La mitad de las veces que veo fotos de ella en eventos, me encanta lo que tiene puesto, y la otra mitad, lo detesto.


Prendas claves de su estilo: chatitas (sandalias, botas, zapatos, tiene una colección gigante), pañuelos, skinny jeans y boyfriend jeans/pantalones, remeras largas, camperas entalladas.

12 comentarios:

MM dijo...

i like her casual style

Ana dijo...

Jessica Alba es una de las celebrities más estilosas y más humildes que he visto en mi vida. Me encanta su estilo y sin duda no me pregunto porqué la has elegido como una de las mejores vestida y como inspiraciones.
Me encanta tu blog. Besos desde España! :)
http://thenewspanishblonde.blogspot.com/

electric feel dijo...

wow...thanks for sharing these beautiful pics of JA! I'Ve never noticed before how great she dresses!

Anónimo dijo...

I definitely think you and her have similar styles!

be.aoi dijo...

coincido plenamente..amo su estilo..y ahora en particular tengo casi una obsesión con ella. Creo que el 90% de sus outfits están grabados en mi pc.
Es super casual, sin extravagancias..y a ella todo le queda increíble!

Mimi dijo...

Jessica's style has improved so much! I definitly like her style now than before.

But I did [and still] like her casual outfits.

xo

P. S. You must try watching Pretty Little Liars! They have episodes online at www.abcfamily.go.com/shows/pretty-little-liars

Carissa dijo...

she got a lovely style <3

CAITLIN dijo...

I never realized what good style she has. I'm definitely keeping my eye on her now thanks :)

http://bagelsandbrogues.blogspot.com/

prince dijo...

she's always stunning on my opinion..

buzzmeout dijo...

love her either and likey like her outfit

Damsels dijo...

calebs used to influence my style a lot more than they do now .. but i guess im more into blogger style right now.

Anónimo dijo...

Nice fill someone in on and this post helped me alot in my college assignement. Gratefulness you on your information.