lunes, 1 de noviembre de 2010

Clogged.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


You can tell i've been obsessing over these shoes. I'm wearing them in the last four posts, so yeah, i'm really happy i got them. Doesn't it feel great when you end up wearing something you (at first) hesitating of buying?

I was seriously hesitating about caving into the clog trend, but i've always loved the mix of leather, wood and studs. I'm still on the process of training my feet into wearing heels, so this come in real handy. They're really comfortable, so i can bear with them all day long.


Forever 21 jacket; Como quieres que te quiera short; BDG jeans; Febo shoes.


----------


¿Hace falta que diga que me copan mucho estos zapatos? Creo que no, si tenemos en cuenta que los llevo puestos en los últimos cuatro posts. Feliz de tenerlos y feliz de estar justificando mi compra.

Dudé bastante en caer en la tendencia de los zuecos, aunque siempre me gustó la mezcla de cuero, madera y tachas. Uno de los puntos más positivos de este par en particular: son súper cómodos, soy capaz de aguantarlos todo el día.

15 comentarios:

Nadia Martell dijo...

me parece genial que los uses siempre yo me compre los míos y casi ni los uso porque no paro en todo el día y sino llevara sneakers creo que mis pobres riñones me estuvieran matando. Pero los trato de usar para alguna salida a comer o a un bar.

Natalie (NJ in L.A.) dijo...

They are pretty great shoes!

Jooh dijo...

Son muy lindos :) Yo los usarìa con un vestido floreado

Samantha Lui dijo...

Congrats on being part of Teen Vogue!!

And love the shoes! They're pretty great!

El Pipi dijo...

Este era mi post y no me veo!

yOka dijo...

Muy lindos y que bueno que son cómodos. Yo me apuré el año pasado y compré unos que son abiertos con taco y no resultan muy cómodos.
Lindo blog, primera vez por acá pero me gustó mucho, te sigo!

Jooh dijo...

Graaaacias. Soy una gran fan de tus fotos :)

Jooh dijo...

Graaaacias. Soy una gran fan de tus fotos :)

Paloma- dijo...

esos son realmente lindos porque son sandalias y eso los hace mas originales!
me gusto tu blog ^^ un beso!

Anónimo dijo...

hey! muchisimas gracias por tu comentario :)
a mi me encantó el tuyo!

veo mucha comida y eso me agrada haha

te sigo!

xo

Shevah dijo...

Haha, I too hesitated with the clog thing. But, they're so comfortable they really are worth it. Plus they look cute, even if they're ultra trendy. Great look :)

Victoria dijo...

dont worry about wearing the same shoes over and over again, as long as they look nice then its alright!! and in this post, your shoes are amazing! <3

victoria
http://the-dazed.blogspot.com/

Carla dijo...

Sii mi color de pelo natural es asi!!
Un besazo
xx

Redhead In Law

Damsels dijo...

i hope i feel the same way about my new clog booties. i never seem toget around to wearing them and i have two pairs lol . i bought one randomly when iwas feeling down . they werent cheap either. i better get some use out of them

ediot dijo...

such a great outfit. you're always so effortless chic. is that your place?
x