sábado, 23 de mayo de 2009

The 23rd.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


I've had a really busy week, and i totally missed at the daily updating. Things tend to get a little crazy around this time of the year, but i'll try and be the best blogger i can be.


I think i'm really starting to believe the whole global warming thing. For the past few days, the weather warmed up like crazy, temperatures even reached the +80F degrees! So don't get surprised if i start taking some of my summer outfits out again.

This is the same wrap i wore some time ago; it's so versatile and really light, and that's why i think it's one of the coolest pieces in my closet. The boots make a consecutive appearance; they're just so soft and comfortable that i couldn't keep them away from my feet.


Oh, on Thursday i went to the Jonas Brothers' concert. Oh my God, it was so cool. I totally made a fool of myself dancing along to their songs. There was no one around to judge me, just teenage/tween girls that were doing the same as me ;)


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

* Picture from twitter.com/jonasbrothers


Pat and i couldn't care less about anniversaries, we don't really pay attention to dates, and we barely remember when the 23rd of every month arrives. The thing is that we met on a 23rd, May 23rd to be exact. And even if it doesn't matter how much time we've been together, it's kinda cool when we realize we reached this date. You all must be getting really annoyed of me talking about him everyday, but as cheesy as it sounds, i wouldn't be who i am if it wasn't for him.


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Breakfast celebration.


PS. Saw the Gossip Girl finale, and you guys were right! It was awesome. Some things i expected, and some i didn't. But i felt pretty pleased with how things turned out. I'm not gonna give anything away in case somebody hasn't seen it yet ;)


Rapsodia cut-offs; Old Navy tee; Akiabara wrap; Paula Cahen d'Anvers boots' Forever 21 necklace.


----------


Hacía mil que no posteaba. Estas semanas así de ocupadas no dejan tiempo para nada. Por más que busque un tiempo libre, casi siempre termino quedandome dormida o haciendo algo que no requiera razonamiento alguno.


El jueves fui al recital de los Jonas Brothers. Lo admito con orgullo, fue lo más. Me mezcle entre nenas (y no tan nenas) de 5 años para arriba y bailé y canté como desaforada todos sus temas.

38 comentarios:

Mode Junkie dijo...

i love the finale! ;) finally, is all i can say.
love that drape cardigan! i agree, very versatile. happy anniversary to you and pat!

click here to visit me at mode junkie!

stephanie dijo...

you look soooo fantastic!!
i love that wrap and your style is sooo effortless!!!

have top run so keeping this short! but you look great and your jonas brothers story is hilarious!!!


x
x

Emz dijo...

I loveee that wrap! hehe. I did the same thing at Twilight as you did at the Jonas Brother concert hehe. I sincerely hope none of my friends ever read this.

Jessica dijo...

yummy yummy breakfast! ♥

i love your outfit :) you're so beautiful!
i want the cardigan ! ♥

Unknown dijo...

Wow! You're getting more gorgeous every week, lovely. And the light in your pictures are so beautiful. Your photographer/remote timer is doing fantastic things! I love your necklace.

Anniversaries are really special things to me. Though you are not so bothered with them, I think it's still cool that you realise its significance.

xx

Laura Mullins dijo...

Yes, I agree with Ana- the lighting is fantastic! Especially in that last photo. Love your boots and your breakfast (:

Mie dijo...

adore the pic of you sitting down - completely inspiring! Docs go with everything - I love them :D

Mimi dijo...

Your outfit is stellar, the wrap and layered necklaces I love!

Jonas bro's concert sounded like fun, and btw I don't judge you for liking them... On some level I find them annoying but I like some of their songs lol

I love hearing about your relationship, I find it terribly sweet! Your breakfast celebration looks delish!

Now that the 2nd season of Gossip Girl is over that means summer re-runs of GG :)

xo

Diana dijo...

ah i really like your necklaces! you have the coolest jewelery, it's minimalist but feminine.

so, i have to ask...did you scream at the jonas bros concert? did pat go with you?? i can't imagine him dancing along haha!

yes, i can't wait for the next season of gg!! georgina is nuts!

Ashley dijo...

Such a cool outfit. You make everything look so effortless.

Just curious how long have you and Pat been together? Oh and happy anniversary!

Alabama dijo...

beautiful

love alba x

Victoria dijo...

HAha I know- and the bad part is that I might bump into him more haha..
Oh you look great always!

Anna Wallace dijo...

haha we did have a really great time!

and i had a really great time looking at your fabulous fashion.

mikey & yukz dijo...

i really like your wrap! it's so flowy it kind of makes you look like a superwoman :P haha i love it!

mikey & yukz dijo...

oh and congrats on your anniversary!

Delmy dijo...

Well I love summer outfits! :-)

Anónimo dijo...

oh man gossip girl finale was crazy good. && im totally impressed && jealous you went to the jonas bros concert, im too much of a major coward, cause i know i would absolutely make a giant fool out of myself. plus all my maytes shamelessly tease me for my boy band love. congrats on the anniversary, the breakfast looks quite delish. && i totally get why you wear those boots they are ahh-mazing. i can't get over them, and i never will :] && the leaf necklace is an adorable touch. you're just too lovely :]]]

xoxo
mad love
whitneyhollington

Vanessa dijo...

great outfit! i want your boots:)

Anónimo dijo...

Fantastic outfit, you look amazing!

Mimi dijo...

Love the drape cardigan, and your necklace is so fab!

Unknown dijo...

Your photos are always so perfect, and I love this outfit too! Really gorgeous.

the Eccentric Kay dijo...

just wanted to say thanx for stopping by a while back. much appreciated.
and i love those boots. i've been trying to get some that are similiar

Ale. dijo...

Love the wrap! Really cute oufit!

The Jonas Brothers were here too, I didn't get to see them but it was just insane and from what I heard their show was pretty cool!

xx

Laura Mullins dijo...

yes, yes. i like comfortable and pretty dresses too! for my wedding and for life. they make me so happy!

Domennie dijo...

Love your cardigan:)

Miss Mae dijo...

I like the long cardi with the shorts, great look.

<3

Stain On My Red Shoes dijo...

very cool outfit, sol! the shorts, long cardigan and boots go together prefectly...
love it as always!

yummy breakfast too!

Stain On My Red Shoes dijo...
Este comentario ha sido eliminado por el autor.
Stain On My Red Shoes dijo...
Este comentario ha sido eliminado por el autor.
Zara dijo...

You look gorgeous :) The wrap cardigan looks really light and nice. Boots boots boots love them! xoxo

Femstar2000 dijo...

I actually really like your cape which surprised me cause I'm not really sure that's usally my thing. And I LOVE your boots. Glad you liked the GG finale. I have no idea what to do with my life till Season 3 starts lol

Mimi dijo...

Gave you an award! check out my blog!

Laura Mullins dijo...

1. I'm sorry you're sick.
2. I gave you an award!
3. haha, and it' looks like I'm not the only one (:

TRIGG dijo...

nice! i totally want to get into drapery in the form of clothing. i love the sweater and the necklaces!

xoxo

chauss dijo...

i love that smoooshy wrap thing!

ediot dijo...

cool outfit. you look kind of dark here- but its so suitable for the mood in this pic! i love the cardi and you really rock jeansshortS

Anónimo dijo...

your breakfast looks so delicious!

Cassiopeia dijo...

you look amazing! love the necklaces. sigh. gg was gooooood! xxxc