viernes, 14 de enero de 2011

Something old.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


I don't have many pieces that i can consider vintage. I don't think 'vintage fashion' is here as big as it is in another countries, but maybe it's just me that doesn't know where to vintage shop. My mom doesn't contribute to my wardrobe being more vintage either. Everytime an old trend comes back she says "Oh, i used to have so many of those". But obviously (and i can't complain, i do it too), she prefers to have a closet more than a storage for clothes that are never gonna be worn.


Ever since i was a little kid, i've loved this stripped skirt my grandmother had. It looked great on her, and somehow when i see it now it brings back childhood memories. So if i only have one vintage piece in my closet, i'm happy that it is this skirt.


PD. Included pictures of the cutest little place i went after work with a friend for all the foodies.


Old skirt from my grandmother; old belt; Paruolo sandals.


----------


No tengo muchas prendas que pudiera considerar como vintage. Tampoco creo que la "moda vintage" sea muy grande acá. Quizá me equivoque y sea yo que no tengo idea dónde comprar… Mi mamá tampoco aporta a que en mi placard haya prendas vintage. Cada vez que vuelve una tendencia dice "Ah, yo tenía miles de esos". Obsesiva del orden como es, prefiere tener un placard y no un armario donde almacenar cosas que jamás va a usar (no me puedo quejar mucho, yo también soy un poco así).


Desde que era chiquita me acuerdo de esta pollera rayada que tenía mi abuela. Le quedaba genial y cada vez que la veo ahora, de alguna manera, me trae recuerdos de mi infancia. Así que si sólo voy a tener una prenda vintage en mi placard, me gusta que sea esta pollera.


PD. Incluyo fotos de un lugarcito lindísimo que está por Palermo, se llama Pani.



8 comentarios:

Sol dijo...

Sol! divina como siempre! me encantó el outfit! y la decoración del lugar!

Ana dijo...

Que envidiaa! me encanta el vestido es precioso y muy veraniego:)
http://ana-kissmestupid.blogspot.com/

Patricia Ann dijo...

I don't think I'm going to be a very good vintage clothing keeper as I am as a shopper, even then I'm not even that good. I let go of my material things very easily, perhaps because at this rate they aren't too expensive to actually be reconsidered in being passed on my to my children but still, it's a trait of mine.

Anyway, I'm really hating you right now for being able to wear a strapless dress and sandals! I am currently looking out at my window in what I will very much assume is a blizzard. Seriously, Toronto has had enough snow.

On a brighter yet random note, I love that floral chandelier!

Patricia Ann
www.theshapesofthings.com

Anónimo dijo...

You look beautiful!!! I miss the summer here.

Natalie (NJ in L.A.) dijo...

I'm really digging that nail polish color!

Mc dijo...

divina!

Cybelle e Fabi dijo...

Beautiful pictures!!!We are following!!!Please visit our blog


http://fromustwoyou.blogspot.com/

xoxox Cybelle & Fabi

mbt shoes uk dijo...

Finally, market irregularities often occur. Black non-standard vehicles, and other market phenomenon has not been effectively stopped. The so-called black car is relative to the legitimate purposes of operating the vehicle. People take the black car cheap, because the black car to evade the legal vehicle operation
Vehicle-related taxes and fees. Many cities in the management of the black car, have taken measures to crackdown punish, but to no avail. In my view, an urgent need to manage the introduction of the black car policy guidance, to adjust the tax, the price and the way the interests of all the black car compress the raw
Storage space, forcing the individual to give up a taxi business irregularities.
In summary, the taxi industry be reformed.
Taxi companies to retain the basic operation mode, EQ distribution of benefits.christian louboutin sale Full account of all views in the premise, to ensure taxi passengers and taxi drivers to balance the interests of the company, and gradually to replace the number of quality management control.
Gradually improve the treatment and status of taxi drivers. Active in the local governments under the guidance of a taxi driver in the context of active participation in a planned, step by step set up around the taxi cab company unions or industry associations to ensure that it
Language rights and interests are not violated.
Advocate civilized taxi services, and vigorously promote the city image. Taxi should be customer service and convenience of the public as the basic principle, to provide passengers with comfortable, efficient, timely and safe service environment. Taxi cab company as advocate of civilization
Principal and the supervisor, should serve the community for the purpose.