domingo, 18 de diciembre de 2011

Carilo.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


Last weekend was a long weekend. So Pat and I went on a little trip to spend three days at a nearby city near the beach. It was great to relax for a few days and just do nothing. We really needed the time off.

Nothing too exciting fashion-related on this trip. Just swimwear, cut-offs and lightweight tees. One thing I was really excited about, was to debut this bag. Animal print + neon-colored details and metal chains? I'm in.


VS Pink sweatshirt; On a Saez cut-offs, Gap top; Panama bag.


----------


Los que viven en Buenos Aires, sabrán que el fin de semana pasado fue un fin de semana largo. Nos fuimos con Pat a pasar tres días a Cariló, cerca de la costa. Fue genial tener esos días libres para relajar y no hacer nada.

El estar todo el día en la playa, resume la ropa que llevé a trajes de baño, shorts y remeras livianas. Un item por que estaba ansiosa por estrenar, fue este bolso. Animal print, detalles en colores flúo y cadenitas de metal. ¿No es genial? Si quieren ver más, acá.

6 comentarios:

The Velveteen dijo...

que lindo bolso

Patricia Ann dijo...

LOL That's so funny, the way your bag is positioned in front of your legs on the third picture makes it look like you're wearing leopard leg warmers or socks. I was going to be like, woah, Sol, I had no idea you had it in you. :P

You look gorgeous as usual. I'm hoping you saved me a piece of that cake.

Anónimo dijo...

El bolso esta genial

Ceciliette dijo...

Que envidia! Yo me la pase aca muerta de calor :/ Carilo es re lindo re tranqui, sino las otras playas se empiezan a llenar de gente en esta epoca y me agarra la fobia!! jajajaj

Beso!
Ce

Pilar dijo...

Me gustó muchísimo el bolso! Ya agregué a la marca en Facebook porque me encantó :)

Besos,
Pilar

http://pilar-delamode.blogspot.com

Rachel dijo...

I totally adore that bag!