jueves, 3 de febrero de 2011

Love break.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


I have a love/hate relationship with summer. I love it, i hate it. I love skirts, dresses and shorts, and what better season to wear them than summer? I think i should be a more conscious shopper in the future and add to my wardrobe those pieces that i tend to use a lot, or that i tend to gravitate towards often. For me, it's basic tees/tops, jeans (surprise), dresses and high waisted skirts, at least for summer. What else, right? Like if there was something could have left out.


I've been keeping myself from buying anything, and let me say, it's not easy. Everything's on sale! I'm going to the US on late March, i'm trying to hold myself back so i can unleash the hardcore shopper in me over there. Wish me luck!


If you're on Facebook, and you like Beauty Standard, click it!


PS. Feeling so proud of myself, updating every other day like i've always say i'm gonna do. I probably shouldn't have said anything, i don't wanna disappoint neither you or myself!


Forever 21 skirt and vest; Paula Cahen d'Anvers tank; Gap sandals; Xoxo bag.


-----------


Odio el verano, pero también me encanta. Me encantan las polleras, los vestidos y los shorts, y esta es la estación en la que se lucen como se debe. Tendría que ser una compradora más consciente e intentar agregar a mi placard aquellas prendas a las que les doy más uso, o a las que tiendo elegir con frecuencia. Para mi, son remeras básicas, jeans (qué sopresa), vestidos y polleras con cintura alta. Qué más, ¿no? ¡Nombré casi todo!


Estoy tratando de no comprar nada, y les confieso, no es nada fácil. ¡Todo está en liquidación! Viajo a EEUU a fines de marzo, así que me estoy conteniendo así puedo ir de shopping furioso cuando esté allá. ¡Deséenme suerte!


Si están en Facebook, y les gusta el blog, ¡hagan click!


PD. Me copa que estoy actualizando seguido, como siempre digo que voy a hacer. Aunque no tendría que haber dicho nada, no quiero decepcionarme ni a mi ni a nadie!

13 comentarios:

Majo dijo...

Hola Sol!!! me encanta el outfit de hoy!!! te queda muy bien!!
Besos
Majo
http://estiloenlaciudad.blogspot.com

Aubrey and Melissa dijo...

beautiful skirt, love the print!

Unknown dijo...

guapa!

Lucy dijo...

great skirt!! I envy you the weather, it is snowing here in Prague!

Unknown dijo...

How gorgeous are you, darling girl! The sun looks amazing there.

Brown and Cappuccino dijo...

nice skirt... I miss a lot the sun.. in my country it's winter now

Kiss from Portugal***

Brown and Cappuccino*

Laura Mullins dijo...

coool, where are you going in the u.s.? i know what you mean about summer weather. i hate the heat, but i am always happy to wear the warm-weather clothes. that's a great vest!!

Natalie (NJ in L.A.) dijo...

I really love your updates - keep it up! That bag of yours looks so buttery and soft.

Unknown dijo...

I absolutely Love summer and I miss it soo much.

Blue dijo...

Estás divinísima en la primera foto. Shiny total.

Sol dijo...

Hermoso outfit!!

Burkha dijo...

Me encanta el pelo en este post!
Sol, sos diseñadora grafica? donde estudiaste?
es solo curiosidad, yo tb soy dg.
Besos!! seguí subiendo looks, me encantan!

Unknown dijo...

Skirt is fabulous! :D