martes, 1 de febrero de 2011

New spot.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


The hot weather gave us a little break today, so i decided to pair this simple outfit with a cream blazer. I love this color on a blazer, i could be a little late on the whole blazer trend, but i wanna find me some more light-colored, structured outerwear.


I won't be going on vacation until late March, and since everyone at work is away on vacation this month, i thought i could find myself a new spot to take pictures (at the building where i work).


Mirror/Dash blazer; Gap tee; BDG jeans; Gap sandals; Forever 21 necklace.


----------


El calor nos dio tregua por hoy, así que elegí mezclar un conjunto básico con este blazer. Me encanta este color, sobre todo para blazers. Por ahí esté un poco tarde en la tendencia de los blazers (sobre todo los bf), pero no me gustaría tener algunos más en colores claros.


No me voy de vacaciones hasta fines de marzo, y como todos en mi trabajo se fueron este mes, me pareció buena idea buscarme un lugarcito donde sacarme fotos.

13 comentarios:

Majo dijo...

Hola!!!, no se si te llego mi mensaje pero me parece que no porque la verdad es que no se muy bien como manejar todavía esto de los mensajes, jeje, pero bueno, el tema es que te concedí un premio!!, y bueno te dejo el enlace de la entrada para que busques el premio para ponerlo en tu blog si queres!!
http://estiloenlaciudad.blogspot.com/2011/01/stylish-blogger-award.html
Besos
Majo

Aubrey and Melissa dijo...

ooh i love this outfit, one of my favorites! so casual but still so adorable. that blazer is so cute!

ediot dijo...

love that outfit. you look so amazing!
i can't wait to go outside and just wear a blazer again.. your is just perfect- what a great fit
have a great day
xx

Natalie (NJ in L.A.) dijo...

Love the rock garden and the blazer!

Unknown dijo...

I love that cream coloured blazer. Perfect for transitioning from summer to autumn too.

ELLEN dijo...

Your hair is looking fiiine and that blazer fits you perfectly!
You look lovely in grey/white

be.aoi dijo...

amé la combinacion del blazer con la remera basica! hermoso outfit!

Sol dijo...

Dvino el blazer! me encanta el color, el corte, todo! Muy lindo outfit para este día que nos da un respiro bien merecido!!!

Shevah dijo...

I love that blazer. I don't think its ever too late to start wearing them. I think they pair so well with so many things. You look great :)





www.shevahh.blogspot.com
xo

Laura Mullins dijo...

beautiful!! i bet you're really looking forward to march. i'm glad you found a new spot, and you're a great person to wear blazers!

Blue dijo...

Amé el largo (o lo corto) del blazer. Divine. ¿Y te diste cuenta que estás toda vestida con ropa de USA? Ni una prenda de acá. Topísima.

Stiletto-aholic dijo...

I love this outfit, that grey top is really nice, it looks soft!
Just found your blog, I really like it!
xx

Unknown dijo...

great outfit! i love it! ; )