lunes, 7 de febrero de 2011

The rain is coming.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


Got dressed for a sunny summer day, but ended up raining all afternoon.


I can tell which pieces i'm obsessed at the moment just by taking a loot at the latest post. I can definitely recognize a few pieces that have been on rotation for the last few weeks. I know i've put myself on a shopping ban, but i really need some updates on my wardrobe.


Since i'm working on a computer all day, i take whatever bracelets i put on, and totally forgot to put them on when i took the pics. Pictured alone on the last picture.


Ayres top; Como quieres que te quiera skirt and belt; random gladiators; random bangles.


----------


Hoy le erre al clima mal. Se terminó nublando y lloviendo toda la tarde.


Viendo los últimos posts, puedo dar cuenta con qué prendas me estoy obsesionando últimamente. Se reconocen fácilmente las que están de rotación hace algunas semanas. Se que me prohibí comprar por el momento, pero mi placard está necesitando algunas actualizaciones.


Como estoy en la compu todo el día, me saco cualquier tipo de pulsera que tenga, y me olvidé de ponérmelas cuando saqué las fotos. Ahí están, en la última foto.

17 comentarios:

Priz Tamiano dijo...

Tu tattoo es un amor!

G dijo...

I love these photos... your bracelets and accessories are so cool!

Nadia Martell dijo...

se te ve muy linda!!!! buena combinación.

Le Placard dijo...

Me gusto la pollera con el cinturón marrón!
¿¡volviste chapoteando a tu casa?! ;)
Por mi parte, luché contra el viento pero el paraguas se rompió.
beso,
Isa.

Cybelle e Fabi dijo...

Love the outfit!!!
xoxox Cybelle & Fabi

http://www.fromustwoyou.com/

Natalie (NJ in L.A.) dijo...

What fantastic sandals. Also, I really love your new photo spot.

Barbara dijo...

Even though I'm from Brazil my spanish really sucks so I'll have to write this in english! I love your blog and your style, and you are making me want to go back to Argentina so bad!! I love when you post the food pictures, I've heard great things about the argentine restaurants that I'm starting to feel obligated to go there and experiment! hahaha So I just wanted to say to keep up with the blog because it's really amazing (:
And if you could tell me what camera you use I'd be really happy!
Besos!

Mechi dijo...

me encantó !Divino el top de Ayres!beso

Emily dijo...

First of all, I am so jealous of your weather right now! Second, the outfit is so cute and laidback- perfect for warmer weather. The bracelets are cute too :)

Unknown dijo...

I know what you mean about having to take bracelets off when you're on the computer. They're littered all over my desk at work. I've never spotted your bow tattoo before. I think it's the only tattoo I've seen that I actually love.

Laura Mullins dijo...

you look so summery! sometimes (actually most times), i like when it rains. but it's such a bummer when you aren't dressed for it/aren't expecting it. oh well, though! super cool belt and shoes

minnja dijo...

yeah, loving your style!

http://minnja.blogspot.com/

Anónimo dijo...

i love your otufits so much!! i follow you :-)

Abby dijo...

i LOVE this.
Sooooo cute.

Sam dijo...

Really like this look! Very classy!
Follow my blog if u want, dancingfashionbysam.blogspot.com. I always follow back! :) xxx

Unknown dijo...

i love this outfit!

Unknown dijo...

i love this outfit!